1. 7.6-magnitude earthquake hits New Zealand● Earthquake in New Zealand● Tsunami warning (1)● Tsunami warning (2)● New Zealands Civil Defense (1)● New Zealands Civil Defense (2)● New Zealands Civil Defense (3)● Kermadec Islands
2. Earthquake in New Zealand● The earthquake was centered 161 km east of Raoul Island of the Kermadec Islans.● Epicenter was in the depth of 20 km.
3. Tsunami warning (1)● The USA Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has issued a tsunami warning.● The warning has issued for The Kermadec Islands, and Tonga to New Zealand.
4. Tsunami warning (2)● The warning detail is “This tsunami may have been destructive along coastlines of the region near the earthquake epicenter. Authorities in the region should take appropriate action in response to this possibility,”.
5. New Zealands Civil Defense (1)● New Zealands Civil Defense issued a tsunami warning for New Zealands Northland, Bay of Plenty, East Coast and Hawkes Bay.
6. New Zealands Civil Defense (2)● And, said people in coastal areas should stay off the beaches, stay out of the water and not go sightseeing.
7. New Zealands Civil Defense (3)● Civil Defense said it is not expecting a wall of water but is concerned about strong currents in coastal areas.
8. Kermadec Islands● The Kermadec Islands have no permanent population.● Only a small New Zealand Department of Conservation team live on Raoul island.