1. What led to the downfall of the Toyota brand-name worldwide? s1170210 Hirofumi Hori
2. What is toyota?● In 1933 Toyota was established by Saki chi Toyoda in Toyota, Aichi prefecture.● Toyota is one of the biggest company all over the world because Toyota has over 320,000 employees.● Toyota affiliates many kinds of car maker and buy out many kinds of company.
3. What is toyota?● Toyota is one of the most famous car company all over the world.● The companys strong point is building the high-quality car.● Toyota is one of Japans leading the automobile businesses.
4. What are the factors responsible for the Toyota downfall?● Toyota was trusted by people all over the world.● But there is a problem that is Toyotas recall.● Toyota lose the trust of the company in the U.S..
5. What is toyotas recall?● In March 2007 Toyota cars was pointed the problem ofsticky gas pedals in the U.S..● The number of complaints from the customer increased in 2008.● But Toyota have poor support of this problem.
6. How is Toyota doing when compared with Ford or some other big car manufacturers worldwide?● Alter theirs corporate name to TOYOTA expand Toyotas presence around the world in 1936.● TOYOTA can build the high-quality car at a low price comparatively.● Toyota has the strength of the brand-name.
7. How is Toyota doing when compared with Ford or some other big car manufacturers worldwide?● Toyota attach a high value to the Total barance of the car.● Toyota contrive ways to advertise.● The toyotas advantage is the unique technological skills.
8. How is Toyota trying to cope/ deal with this major problem?● These problem are event in history.● Toyota make efforts to restore the publics trust in the U.S..● Toyota make a wholehearted response for the customer after these problems.
9. Summary● Toyota is one of the biggest car company in the world.● Toyota have considerable effect on the world market.
10. List of references● http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota● http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009%E2%80%932● http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid● http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Professionalis