1. Understand what is a good presentation.
2. Understand how to make a good presentation.
To make a good presentation, we must know what is a good
presentation. But only understand it we cannot make a good
presentation. So we should know about how to make a good
1. Decide clearly “KeyPoints” of your
Not only for quality of presentation, this will keep us good
2. Consider how to tell your opinion to audience.
What word should be use.
3. Do not try to do too much in a talk.
Visual information will be easier than sound information(talk)
to understand for audience.
4. Consider about order of slides.
If you talk your opinion in good order you need not to talk
about same thing many times. Surely, audience will easy to
understand it too.
5. Do not pack in too many information in one
Too many information will confuse audience. They cannot
remember so many.
1. Make a slide that everyone can understand
about you opinion.
When you talk about you opinion, you should talk with easy words
that not specialized.
2. Make main content at first, then make outlines.
Clearly purpose will lead audience's attention and considerations.
3. Do not write too much text.
Too much text will bore audience.
4. Use large, common fonts.
Like this one.
5. Visual information is easy to understand
* Make effective use of figures and color.
* Use diagram is a good way. (You should pay attention to
* Do not use eye candy such as transition effects. (Which one
You can see this? You can see this?
1. Make eye contact with the audience.
You can know you are going too fast, too slow, or just right.
2. Do not panic.
No one will criticize you even if you make a mistake.
3. Do not use “don't know” when you answer
some questions from audience.
You should be a professional at you presentation. This is a
minimum required skill.
4. Practice talking.
The way that you talking will decide how far audience can
Thank you for your time!
*The last slide should be a contributions or
Reminding the audience of the take-home messages.
If you have any question please contact below.
Junichi Fukuda s1170208
Naoki Hirao s1170207
Ryo Yamaguchi s1170214
Zhaofeng Liu s1170216