Submit In-class Presentation # 3
Group : G
s1170207 : Naoki Hirao
s1170208 : Junichi Fukuda
s1170214 : Ryo Yamaguchi
s1170216 : Zhaofeng Liu
Topic for Document Design Exercise # 5
1. The Chairperson role of the company.
2. How to help customers choose your product.
3. A discount or promotion for our products that
will help to sell our products better.
4. The way we package our products.
5. Installment plan for our products.
6. A customer service representative for customers.
Provide three things that you learn from
this exercise and why is it important?
1. To be known about our Chairperson.
2. Making an appeal for being able to
offer our detailed services.
3. How to keep on customers.
Importance of the document for
To say explicitly that our detailed services
Detailed services are about :
• Discount price
• A way to sell our products by tenants
• Payment method
• After care service for customers
Provide an example of another business/company
where a similar document has been used.
Show us the document example.
Explain the logical arrangement
of the content in the document?
1. What is the chairperson?
2. How to get many customers more
3. About discount price
4. A way to sell our products by tenants
5. How to pay fee for our services and products
6. A way that desk staff might help the customer
How do you think your customers will
be able to use instructional guides
when purchasing your products?
Customers can get information.
• What is our company?
• What can customers do at our company?
• Fee of each services and products
• How to pay fee for services and products
• A way to get after care service
What are the major headings, questions,
key words in the documents? Why are
Supporting for customers
The chairperson role
How the roles were divided
between group members?
A chairperson is Zhaofeng Liu.
A executive director is Junichi Fukuda.
An accountant is Naoki Hirao.
A part-time worker and
customer service representative is Ryo Yamaguchi.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.