View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Submit Individual Sections Development Exercise # 4
1. INFORMATION RESEARCHER - Person # 1 Ryo Yamaguchi s1170214
A. Why is a feasibility report so important in technical communication? Write in your
own words; 75 words minimum.
This type studies a situation (for example, a problem or opportunity) and a plan for
doing something about it and then determines whether that plan is "feasible" which
means determining whether it technologically possible and whether it is practical (in
terms of current technology, economics, social needs, and so on). The feasibility
report answers the question "Should we implement Plan X?"by stating "yes," "no,"
but more often "maybe." Not only does it give a recommendation, it also provides the
data and the reasoning behind that recommendation.
B. Write 5 major points in the articles that are important. Write in your own words; 100
1. The feasibility study outputs the feasibility study report , a report detailing the
evaluation criteria, the study findings, and the recommendations.
2. A feasibility study is an evaluation of a proposal designed to determine the difficulty
in carrying out a designated task.
3. You must be unbiased and your approach must be logical.
4. Be sure that you know the precise purpose of the proposed project and also its
5. These discuss the practicality, and possibly the suitability and compatibility of a
given project, both in physical and economic terms.
C. Explain 5 reasons why one should read the above articles when preparing to design
an important feasibility study on any topic? Write in your own words; 75 words
1. Because a feasibility study is an evaluation or analysis of the potential impact of a
2. Because a feasibility study is an evaluation of a proposal designed to determine the
difficulty in carrying out a designated task.
3. Because a feasibility study precedes technical development and project
4. Because they discuss the desirability of the proposed project from the viewpoint of
those who would be affected by it.
5. Because these discuss the practicality, and possibly the suitability and compatibility
of a given project, both in physical and economic terms.
D. Write a paragraph explaining a business situation where a feasibility study is
necessary. Write in your own words; 100 words minimum.
The information you gather and present in your feasibility study will help you. List in
detail all the things you need to make the business work. Develop marketing strategies
to convince a bank or investor that your business is worth considering as an
investment. Serve as a solid foundation for developing your business plan Project
Feasibility Study is an exercise that involves documenting each of the potential
solutions to a particular business problem or opportunity feasibility Studies can be
undertaken by any type of business, project or team and they are a critical part of the
Project Life Cycle.
2. CONTENT ORGANIZER - Person # 2 Junichi Fukuda s1170208
A. How would you use a feasibility report for your business situation? (50 words
If I carry out a designed task in my business, I should know the schedule of a designed
task, the cost of a designed task. So, I will use a feasibility study report to get that
information before I carry out a designated task that are technical development and
B. Talk about a feasibility report that you want to prepare. Explain at least 10 major
points you will include in this feasibility report of your choice. What will be the exact
purpose of the report?. Write in your own words.
1. Whether Toaru amusument system will perform in administrative.
2. Whether the company has the capability of management of Toaru amusement .
3. Development and Operation costs of Toaru amusement.
4. Benefits of Toaru amusement.
5. Whether building Toaru amusement is legal.
6. Whether management of Toaru amusement is legal.
7. Toaru amusement solves the problem that Aizu-wakamatsu activity is low because
Toaru amusement make a customer relax and reduced stress.
8. Toaru amusement is for young people.
9. How long does it take to build Toaru amusement.
10. How long does it take gather employees.
The exact purpose of report:
To get along with this business that makes a customer relax and reduced stress, be
going to be productive.
C. Write five sentences explaining how a company should do research before designing
a feasibility report.
1. Whether the new system will perform adequately or not and whether the company
has the capability.
2. The cost ( i.e., development costs and operating costs ) of a designated task.
3. Whether carrying out a designated task is legal.
4. How well a proposed system solves the problems.
5. The schedule of a designated task.
D. Write down five key words and its meaning that you read in the above articles. Write
in your own words.
1. Technology and system
3. PLAN DEVELOPER - Person # 3 Hirao Naoki s1170207
A. Develop a short concept map using the Concept Mapping software based on one of
the articles you see above.
B. Develop a short concept map explaining how the following article is organized.
C. Write down the definition of 5 major key words that are used in the concept map
you developed in the previous question. 1 to understand feasibility study.
1 to understand feasibility study.
2 The technical feasibility study must support your financial information.
3 Preparing an outline for writing your technical feasibility study.
4 Calculating Material Requirements.
5 To understand Suitable feasibility study format
D. Write down three major questions that might explain the major argument or
information in the the article you read above (in question B).
1 To assesses the details of how you will deliver a product or service in feasibility
2 To support all information in this component your financial data represented
3 We should include information which can grows own business in discussion.
4. COMPREHENSIVE EDITOR AND SUBMITTER - Person # 4 Zhaofeng Liu s1170216