View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
1. Write an e-mail to me (your instructor) explaining the following:(1) A.Explain the purpose for writing this e-mail. (The need for launching this business). Hello, I will tell you why this business is need. There is many computers in a university of Aizu, if electronic goods store open, our campus life will be more useful than now. And second reason is that if new electronic store open, we can get a chance to come in contact with computer. In the result, society will grow about computer. B.Write a persuasive statement as to why this business type is important. I think that this business is need for us to success many exams. For example, if I have electron goods which is exactly, I can do clear measure. And computers device will grow. So this business will prosper our country technology.
1. Write an e-mail to me (your instructor) explaining the following:(2) C.How do you plan to start this business? The capital is too much,so I get it from many banks or friends. D.Explain how you will coordinate between your group members. Explain the role for each group member in this business. First,one parson stock electron goods to this store and another parson sell goods and another parson studies how use these goods and introduce. Other one must get knowledge to use electron goods and computer. E.Finally ask for my help in guiding you through any problem that you might have when launching this business. We need a lot of money because always stock newest goods. And sell goods cheaply more than major store. And need highbrow. There are problem.
2. The e-mail should also include a separate internal memo wherein the current situation and the need for this start-up company is explained in details. (FOR WEEK 3)(1) A. What business will you be in? What will you do? I will sell the part of computer. B. Mission Statement: Many companies have a brief mission statement, usually in thirty words or less, explaining their reason for being and their guiding principles. If you want to draft a mission statement, this is a good place to put it in the plan. Contribute to society through the parts contribute to the development of human society. C. Company goals and objectives: Goals are destinations ? where you want your business to be. Objectives are progress markers along the way to goal achievement. For example, a goal might be to have a healthy, successful company that is a leader in customer service and has a loyal customer following. Objectives might be annual sales targets and some specific measures of customer satisfaction. 70 percent share of worldwide computer parts. No. 1 customer satisfaction. Sales rose 30 percent up.
2. The e-mail should also include a separate internal memo wherein the current situation and the need for this start-up company is explained in details. (FOR WEEK 3)(2) D. Business philosophy:What is important to you in business? Currently, the computer is not a must in life. It supplies its parts, will contribute to society. E. To whom will you market your products? Your target market? (State it briefly here - you will do a more thorough explanation in the Marketing section). Amateur PC users, IT business officer, and organizations that use computer. F. Describe your industry. Is it a growth industry? What changes do you foresee in your industry, short term and long term? How will your company be poised to take advantage of them? Hardware, for example, keyboard, monitor, printer, or USB code, and software, for example, Microsoft office, PC games, or PC tools. They are needed by many users, so they will take advantage of our company.
2. The e-mail should also include a separate internal memo wherein the current situation and the need for this start-up company is explained in details. (FOR WEEK 3)(3) G. Your most important company strengths and core competencies: * What factors will make the company succeed? In this society, computer is needed. Many people need the computer goods, so our industries will be sold by them. * What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? There are other companies like our company. It is not good competition to do same thing of other. To make good competition, we have to do different thing in research, development, or marketing-efforts. * What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture? I also used a computer. Then, I thought I wanted good equipments for computer that I can easily use. I understood that there is many people who need more useful equipment for computer. So I help that people to sell and offer computer equipment.