1. INFORMATION RESEARCHER(1) A. Why is an instructional guide so important when selling a product in the market? Write in your own words; 75 words minimum. An instructional guides and user guides, also commonly known as a manual, is a technical communication document intended to give assistance to people using a particular system. It is written by a technical writer. So wrong information is not written. If customer confidence,can be solved in a trivial problem. And, there is advantage for company. It is also not need teach,if customer's problem is trivial problem. More, even users can use if see a an instructional guides. And, it is written so the correct usage, the user can not accidentally break the item. B. Write 5 major points in the above articles that are important. Write in your own words; 100 words minimum. One. An instructional guides give some special information. it is written by a technical writer. So it is not written superfluous. From the written by professionals, are written exactly as you need. So If customer read that they can understand perfectly. Two. Use active clear language. An instructional guides written by many of language. So people trying to use anywhere in the world can understand. It's written by professionals so anyone can use, because it's written in various languages, you could use it with confidence. Three. Answer your readers' questions. When custmer have trouble, it can handle almost all questions are written to accommodate more quickly. If still not understood, the phone can support. Thus, to give customers peace of mind anyway. Four. Remember safety. If there is no negligence to defective products, but if customers are guaranteed. The customers no matter when it is safe. Five. Use a trusted editing service. To be trusted by customers, that are written using what might be.
1. INFORMATION RESEARCHER(2) C. Explain 5 reasons why one should study the instructional manual before using a specific product? Write in your own words; 75 words minimum. One. shush customer will read the instructions to destroy the product, customer must master the use. Once you have read and studied properly, can destroy, nor impatient. Two. Customer remember all right to use, to avoid unwanted modifications. If youuse so, you can use it longer. Three. The waste can be eliminated by their use was studied opinion. If any items such as use of design work, without reading all the instructions, if a long, if only the parts needed for their study can in part be a professional. Four. To know what will be guaranteed. Guaranteed by Curious how you know the company and care. Five. Dangerous to know how to use it. For example, firearms should not be close to, and avoid direct sunlight and etc... D. Write a paragraph explaining a specific business situation where an instructional guide might help the customer solve a problem. Write in your own words; 100 words minimum. When products are stuck. I have written some of those solutions, you can see it again on their own.In addition, and damaged parts, if you can retrieve lost or. Still, not even yourself when you sure you can also contact the Customer. When you contact the customer can easily fix it I get the operator. But,Somehow you might want to try yourself as possible. Will also be useful when you understand, when you start using the new behavior. The others will take advantage if the strange behavior. Well be possible or not - into the battery can always powered, and will give you an example of opposite batteries. When you start something that's basically a good run through.
2. CONTENT ORGANIZER(1) A.How would you promote an instructional guide for your business situation? (50 words minimum) If you do not have to follow a particular set of steps, find a logical organization for your information. Some instructions go from general to specific, some stack a series of specifics to build to the big picture. If you are using the building block approach, give your readers a mission of what they are building before you give them the first steps. B. Talk about an instructional guide that you want to prepare on how to use your mobile phone. Explain at least 10 major points you will include in this instructional guide of your choice. What will be the exact purpose of the guide?. Write in your own words. (100 words minimum) Before using a mobile phone, the first important rule is to decide to use the phone. Calls and the Internet, email, games, and many can now be mobile, and decide in advance what and how much you can do to them. When do I use the phone next. The cell is useful when you sleep at night or during class is not required. You decide what to do when cell phones. Also, I soaked in the report or any phone. Okitara discuss a problem or anything. Cell phone inadvertently lend to others. Not to lose the phone. If she dropped immediately reported. Not a bad thing in mobile. Break. Discard. They're using it on a basic cell of incidents may be relieved from the mobile firm to guard it.
2. CONTENT ORGANIZER(2) C. Write five sentences explaining how a company should do research before designing an instructional manual. Outline your topic Start with the supplies Move step by step Do the project Use a trusted editing service D. Write down five key words and its meaning that you read in the above articles. Write in your own words. We decide on starting a business leader. Leaders decided to work procedures, staff decided to view the progress of the job. Made to proceed with manual work, work is also read it goes on. The important thing is to go step by step, as it is fed back to work if that failed.
3. PLAN DEVELOPER(1) 3. PLAN DEVELOPER(1) A. Develop a short concept map using the Concept Mapping software based on one of the articles you see above. Pick up the major sentences and make a concept map. Submit your Concept Map in Slideshare. Submit the URL in Moodle. http://www.slideshare.net/s1170128/sw3-4647072 B. Develop a short concept map explaining how the following article is organized. Submit your Concept Map in Slideshare. http://www.articlesbase.com/networks-articles/how-to-connect-to-another-computer-using-remote-access-software-349688.html http://www.slideshare.net/s1170128/sw32-4647073
3. PLAN DEVELOPER(2) C. Write down the definition of 5 major key words that are used in the concept map you developed in the previous question. simply,logical,short,outline D. Write down three major questions that might explain the major argument or information in the the article you read above (in question B). How is the document written? How the document is easy to read? What do you think it is to read sentence?