Week 7 : Dell USA
●S1150003 Yujiro Aoyagi
●S1160219 Youhei Mori
Questions for A:
A. Each week, student groups will
need to answer the following
questions. Individual responsibility
for answering the questions should
be divided according to the role
that each person has in the group.
1. Explain whether the
organization of information in
the site is user-friendly or not?
● There are a lot of
flashes and images
in top page.
2. Explain whether the
presentation of content is
appealing or not?
● A lot of attractive
3. Explain whether the
effective use of technology is
● This web site uses
is easy to see.
4. Who is the target audience?
Is the website appropriate for
● Target audience is
people who use
products of this
company or are
interested in this
6. Is the information
● The information is
accessible and we
contents by the
7. Explain whether the
resources use real-world
● Some products or
B. You will also need to consult the
following website analysis tool for
generating your report.
- The website grader reports this site
evaluations for 98, this is high
and Blog grade is 91.42.
- This company's blog articles are read by
many people with high traffic.
- Google Index has stored 46,900 the
company's pages as available cache.
- Readability Level of this site : Advance
/ Doctoral Degree we need
much knowledge to understand this site
1. Write down 5 key words that
you have used on the concept map.
● Laptop / notebook
● Printer & Ink
2. Identify 3 most important
sentences that you have used in
the concept map.
● A laptop computer is a convenient
portable computer that has gained wide
popularity with people who travel a
lot, study in coffee shops, and
particularly for those who enjoy the
space saving design.
● The Dell OptiPlex 780 is ideal for
environments that demand a durable,
stable platform, comprehensive security
control, and superior management
● Dell has entry level servers that are
made precisely for your small businessf
3. Write down the definition of 5
key words that you have used in
the concept map.
● Laptop : The computer which it unified
a display and the main bodies and was
able to carry.
● Desktop : A desktop computer is a
personal computer in a form intended
for regular use at a single location
● Mini : A minicomputer is a class of
multi-user computers that lies in the
middle range of the computing spectrum,
● Printer : A printer is a peripheral
which produces a hard copy of documents
stored in electronic form
● Community : A community is a group of
interacting organisms sharing an