3. Can be also:• Aging• Animals• Business• Collaboration between sectors• Homeless ppl
4. Coaching• Coaching, is the practice of supporting an individual, referred to as a coachee, through the process of achieving a specific personal or professional result.• A casual business practice of coaching is the act of providing positive support and feedback while offering occasional advice to an individual or group in order to help them recognize ways in which they can improve the effectiveness of their business.
5. Coach - its ...• Your partner in achieving professional and personal goals.• Your supporter in the process of changing for the better.• Your communication and life skills trainer.• Your motivation when it is necessary to take decisive action.• Your unconditional support when you got a direct hit.• Your mentor in personal development.• Your partner in creating an outstanding project.• Your lighthouse in the storm.• Your alarm clock, if you can not hear your own.• And most importantly, coach - is your mate to achieve the most important for you things.
6. Coach session - is ...• Periodic and structured activity during which coach communicates with the team.• Purpose - to move together with the team to achieve goal, realize project.• Time from 30 to 90 minutes.
7. Coach mistakes• Too persuasive• Want to advise• The first way is not always right• Responsibility