2. Introduction• The name of My business is Hansen Builder’s.• We will have a warehouse that is located on 2558 west Creedy road Beloit, Wisconsin.• The business will be putting gutters, siding, and roofing on houses and also repairs.• I will benefit the community because I will be cheaper than companies that are around such as “Buckshot Exteriors”.
3. About• Business is Hansen Builder’s a family owned gutter, siding, and roofing business.• The business will go anywhere in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa.• We are different from other businesses because we are here for people that can’t afford to pay large sums of money to update/repair their homes.• I chose Hansen builder’s because I am already experienced with this type of work because my father owns a similar business.• There are businesses like this but they are all very expensive.
4. Customer profile• My target market is anyone that owns a home, but commercial business is also something that I do• The reason people would want my business to help them is because they need their house to look nice or want it to look nice• The area that I will mainly be targeting is lower Wisconsin and upper Illinois but I will go anywhere in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa• The population in the U.S. is growing which means more house are being built which mean they will need siding, gutters, and roofs.
5. Products• I need a truck, a laptop, a cell phone, insurance, gutter machine, a box truck, and all materials such as gutters, shingles, and siding.• I believe people will buy from me because I offer cheaper prices for better products.
6. Marketing• I will have business card with my info on it• I will also have designs on all my vehicles• I will have yard signs put down after every job• Most of my marketing in this business will be by word of mouth
7. Management• The business will be a sole proprietorship• I will need 9 employees 4 roofer’s, 2 for gutters, 2 for siding, and 1 to go and look at the jobs that we need to take estimates on• Will be the one in charge so everyone reports to me
8. Operation• We will work Monday through Saturday from 6 till its dark• This is my location it’s a ware house its 73,000 Square feet which is more than enough space
9. Financials• The box truck cost 42,000• The gutter machine cost about 10,000• The insurance will cost me 7,000 a year• Cell phone, laptop and other mechanical problems 5,000 a year• Marketing will be 5,000 a year at first• My building is free because it is already family owned
10. Roof Financials• Roof’s = 85+65= 150*35=5,250 the cost for me to do a roof I charge $300 a square 300*35= 10,500-5250= $5250 in profit 50.00 percent was revenue• I would have to do 13.14 jobs to break even• The average is 35 squares a roof
11. Siding Financials• Siding = 85+102= 187*25= 4,675 cost me to do the job I charge 412 dollars a square for vinyl siding 412*25=10,300-4675=5625 in profit 54.61 percent was revenue• I would have to do 12.27 jobs to break even• The average is 25 squares a house
12. Gutter Financials• Gutter’s = 142+317=459 cost me to do the job I charge 6.85 per lineal foot 685-459= $226 in profit 32.99 percent was revenue• The average size of a job is 100 ft. and you can do 1200 ft. in gutters a day• I would have to do 305.31 jobs to break even
13. Financials• The total business will take 69,000 dollars to start up• I am going to be putting in 43,000 in loans and my own money• I am asking for 26,000 dollars which is 37.68 percent of the money and I am willing to give you 40% of the company• For a roof job with every dollar invested you get $ 7.61 back• For a siding job with every dollar invested you get $ 8.15 back• For a gutter job with every dollar invested you get $ .33 back