Increase Your Sales with Amazon Product Ads & SingleFeed
by ryandouglas on Oct 20, 2010
- 4,920 views
Presented by SingleFeed CEO Brian Smith with guest Kristina Wallender, Marketing Manager at Amazon Product Ads. ...
Presented by SingleFeed CEO Brian Smith with guest Kristina Wallender, Marketing Manager at Amazon Product Ads.
Amazon.com is the top shopping destination on the web. Millions of shoppers use Amazon to find and purchase products every day. Learn how to use Amazon Product Ads to drive traffic from Amazon.com to your website. Amazon Product Ads brings highly qualified shoppers to your website with conversion rates higher than any comparison shopping engine*.
If you are already listed on Amazon Product Ads, join this webinar to learn optimization tips - just in time for the holiday shopping season! Holidays bring increased traffic to Amazon.com so there are more opportunities for customers to see your ads. In Q4 2009, Amazon.com saw Cyber Monday traffic jump by 44% YoY (Experian Hitwise). Amazon was the most visited retail website, getting 15.53 % of all Cyber Monday traffic to the top 500 retail sites.
Topics Brian Smith and Kristina Wallender will cover in the webinar include:
- What is Amazon Product Ads?
- How Product Ads fits into the current product advertising landscape.
- How to effectively list your products with Product Ads.
- How SingleFeed can help you optimize your Product Ads feed.
- How SingleFeed can help you monitor Product Ads performance.
- How to get started with Amazon Product Ads.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views