About Passionate entrepreneur focused on making a big difference in the world. My life purpose is to be part of creating a sustainable and prosperous world for all people.
- CEO & Co-Founder of Connect, San Francisco, CA (2012-present)
- General Partner of Connect Ventures, an investment fund with private investments in 22 companies including SpaceX, LendingClub, Change.org, Ark, Off-Grid Electric
- CEO and Co-Founder of iContact (2003-2012), acquired by Vocus in Feb 2012 (NASDAQ:VOCS) for $169M
- Author of Zero to One Million (McGraw-Hill, 2008)
- Author of The Startup Guide: Building a Better World Through Entrepreneurship (StartupGuide.com)
- National Co-Chair, Technology for Obama May 201...