Mobile learning storyboard 8

570 views

Published on

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
570
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
7
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Mobile learning storyboard 8

  1. 1. MOBILE LEARNING STORYBOARD<br />Created by: Roxanne Wright (Week 8)<br />EDUC 7101/8841<br />Diffusion and Innovation of Technology in Education<br />Dr. Moller, Instructor<br />January 30, 2011<br />
  2. 2. Centralized or DecentralizedApproach to Diffusion<br />I think that maybe about 90% of the approach (movers and shakers) should come from within the organization.<br />The other 10% should come from higher ed personnel from without<br />A mixture would be better for the purpose of diffusing mobile technologies<br />
  3. 3. Key Change Agents<br />Educators that will be teaching using the technology<br />Professors that are avid users of mobile technology in the classroom<br />Students that are very tech savvy and use it on a daily basis to collaborate<br />
  4. 4. Has Mobile Technology Met Critical Mass?<br />Yes, mobile technology has met critical mass in the society<br />Not yet in the classroom of secondary schools<br />High Sch0ol<br />Society<br />
  5. 5. Recommendation for Critical Mass<br />Target highly respected individuals (Rogers, 2003)<br />(Principal, PTO president, Board President)<br />Convince the clients that critical mass is ocurriing and they should not be labeled “behind” the technological times (Rogers, 2003)<br />Board of Trustees<br />
  6. 6. References<br />Rogers, E. M. (2003). Diffusion of innovations (5th ed.). New York, NY: Free Press.<br />
  7. 7. Resources for Pictures<br />http://www.ask.com/web?q=teacher+using+technology+picture&search=&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir<br />http://www.ask.com/pictures?qsrc=2990&o=0&l=dir&q=teacher+using+ipad<br />http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/2477782017_41c0125031_m.jpg<br />http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&biw=954&bih=392&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=netbook&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq= <br />

×