The 3 areas we are focused on - List them. Provide an example relevant to the customer. We help you keep up with disruptive technologies such as social, mobile, cloud, analytics, unifed communications.We then partner with you to apply these new technologies in new business models. How to make mobile or social work in marketing or product development.We help you pay for these innovations through legacy optimization strategies - renegotiating existing contracts, reducing maintenance, putting best practices in apps strategy
More than just engaging our clients, we want to partner with them.We Bring real world experience, independence, and objectivity to our clients..We help our clients cut through the buzz words and trends to provide pragmatic adviceWe guide buyers through these disruptive business models and technologiesWe help sellers understand the buyer’s perspective and how to deliver value to their customersFinally we evangelize and teach new concepts as they emerge and evolve to the general public, media, and interested parties
Our goal is to work with you to guide you through these new innovations, serve as a coach and resource. We do this through our research. Some of its Open, as its on our blogs, free reports, and inquiries we answer. Other more meaty topics are addressed through our research reports, solution evaluation guides, and webinars. We engage our clients 1:1 with on site sessions, workshops, and keynote speeches.
Start by asking them if there's any topic or area that's of significant importance to them. Listen to what they have in place and find a spot to insert that into the conversation later in the deck.
The 3 areas we are focused on - List them. Provide an example relevant to the customer. We help you keep up with disruptive technologies such as social, mobile, cloud, analytics, unified communications.We then partner with you to apply these new technologies in new business models. How to make mobile or social work in marketing or product development.We help you pay for these innovations through legacy optimization strategies - renegotiating existing contracts, reducing maintenance, putting best practices in apps strategyOur Senior team of Analysts have come together under one collaborative roof with over 100 years of combined expertise.These 16 senior analysts that are the thought leaders in the spaces they cover building on their personal brands and delivering cutting research under the Constellation BannerOur Analysts are all focused on providing Credible, Pragmatic and influential adviceWe will continue to add more leading Analysts to our ranks over the next 12 months to keep up with customer demand. If you have suggestions on Analysts we should be recruiting please let us know.
Jeff Ashcroft – LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN AND SOCIAL NETWORKINGAdrian Bowles – Sustainability, Carbon Management, Clean TechJill Dyche – Business Intelligence, MDM, Customer Experience, Data Center ManagementElizabeth Herrell – UC, Collaboration, Contact CentersMaribel Lopez – Mobile Enterprise, Mobile Marketing and Analytics, Internet of ThingsOliver Marks – Enterprise 2.0, Collaboration, Social BusinessVinnie Mirchandani – Innovation, Sourcing, Contract NegotiationsPaul Papadimitriou – Social Business, Innovation, Online MediaSameer Patel – Enterprise 2.0, Sales & Marketing, CollaborationFrank Scavo – ERP, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, foods, consumer products, wholesale and retail distribution, high tech electronics, and information services.Alan Silberberg – Gov 2.0, Social Media, politics, crisis and brand communicationsBrian Solis – Futurist, Social Expert, Next Generation SocialRay Wang – Next gen apps, CIO agendas, Middleware,, contract negotiations, SCRM, ERP, PBSAmy Wilson – Strategic HCM, Payroll, Talent Management, Incentive Compensation
Blog access – no chargeShort email inquiry – no chargeAdvisory (up to 1 hour) – 1 creditIn-depth report purchase – 1 creditWebinar attendance – 1 creditSolution evaluation report purchase – 2 credits Advisory (2 hour) – 2 creditsHalf day advisory – 4 creditsWebinar – 4 creditsWebinar w/ replay rights – 6 creditsDomestic speech – 8 to 12 creditsInternational speech – 12 to 16 creditsReport reprint rights – 8 to 16 creditsVendor evaluation reprint rights – 24 creditsProject consulting – custom pricing
4. Our clients engage us for 3 reasons<br />4<br />
5. How we partner with our clients<br />5<br />
6. Clients engage via open and syndicated research models<br />6<br />
7. The Four Personas Of The Next Gen “CIO” <br />R “Ray” Wang<br />Principal Analyst & CEO<br />New personas address infrastructure, integration, innovation, and intelligence <br />March 2011<br />
8. Agenda<br />The CIO Role As We Know It Is Under Attack<br />Innovative Tech Leaders Face Three Big Challenges <br />New Priorities Emerge For Next Gen CIO’s<br />The CIO Evolves Into Four New Personas<br />The Bottom Line: Success Requires Adopting A Next Generation Point of View<br />8<br />
9. The CIO Role As We Know It Is Under Attack<br />9<br />
10. Innovative tech leaders face 3 big challenges<br />10<br />
14. What’s the bottom line?<br />One CIO can deliver on all four roles this by upgrading his or her skill sets.<br />A shadow CIO-like organization could emerge on the business side to fill the roles of Chief Intelligence and Chief Innovation Officer.<br />A CIO could have lieutenants charged with one or more of these functions.<br />14<br />
15. Next Steps<br />
16. Take the upcoming self assessment survey<br />Get the report<br />Socialize the results<br />Join the discussion<br />Harvard Business Review<br />http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/03/the_four_personas_of_the_next-.html<br />CIO Magazine<br />http://www.cio.com/article/671573/4_Personas_of_the_Next_Generation_CIO<br />Take the next step<br />16<br />
17. Bottom line – efforts must increase business value while reducing technology costs<br />17<br />Value Chain<br />Enterprise<br />Complexity of Requirements<br />Business Impact<br />Dept.<br />Cost of Technology Delivery<br />> 5%<br />2.5- 5%<br />0 -2.5%<br /><1%<br />Percentage of Revenue<br />
18. Research Team<br />18<br />
19. Personalized programs tailored to meet buy side/ user requirements<br />19<br />Relationship and Level of Customization<br />
20. Credit model provides flexible access to analysts and syndicated research<br />20<br />
21. Partner with our relationship based professional sales team<br />David Stanley, Vice President of Business Development and Sales<br />Email: David@ConstellationRG.com<br />Office: 719.357.7826<br />Twitter: @kiwigate<br />Kieran Barr, Senior Director, Business Development and Sales<br />Email: kieran@ConstellationRG.com<br />Office: 206.409.5009<br />Twitter: @kierobar<br />21<br />