Pearson is the world’s leading learning company.
We provide innovative print and digital education materials for
• pre-K through college,
•student information systems and learning management systems,
•teacher professional development,
•career certification programs, and
•testing and assessment products
…that set the standard for the industry.
Our TransformationOur Transformation
2000 to present
• Course Titles:
– 60 to 20,000
• Delivery Methods:
– From Classroom only to Virtual
Classroom, Online, Telecourses, Test, and
– No. America to UK, PR, India, Malaysia,
• Course completions:
– 500 to 60,000 per year
To provide just-in-time learning solutions
for Pearson’s global employees to
ensure success in their work.
• Identify vendors, leveraging the best price for expert
• Offer applicable business, professional, and
interpersonal education resources: tools, productivity
templates, and reading materials
• Extract subject-matter information from experts for
knowledge transfer to retool employees.
• Implement innovative learning technologies that
support systems for accessing, sharing, and delivering
content and skills.
We use technology to support
informal learning at scale —
and at the speed of progress.
Our approach to learning is
shifting from push to pull.
We enable users to access short
and timely content relevant to
We empower them to connect
with peers and experts, share
their knowledge and strengthen
the entire learning community.
We concentrate on agile learning
to solve specific business
• Future PlansFuture Plans
– Fold in more ofFold in more of
International employeesInternational employees
– Multiple languagesMultiple languages
– Personalize learningPersonalize learning
– Link Business Needs andLink Business Needs and
Development PlansDevelopment Plans