More as first mover
Not much as compared to
advantage and have
FB. Another reason may be
presence since last decade. following majority.
Friend lists Vs. Circles
Make a friends and when
you go to friends’ Timeline,
you can see their friend list
divided into Mutual
friends, All friends,
Recently added, People
you may know provided
privacy setting is off.
Almost similar, You can have recent news feed on home
page and personalized activity on particular user’s
Large crowd, More
business community, User
Just like Friend list and you
can share specific posts to
specific circles only without
letting other circles to
Less crowd, Google
affiliated so more
functions, Less exposure to
• The success of Google+ is cold comfort for marketers who are
unsure how to measure their effective content marketing
efforts on G+.
• Take a look at some of the best strategies out there for
analyzing your brand’s Google+ successes.
• For users new to Google+, there are a few key metrics that
really matter when it comes to understanding how effective
your content marketing presence on G+ is.
• These metrics include:
Frequency of posts/content
Number of followers/growth of followers
• Examining tools that will help you understand how your profile is
performing in the above areas, so that you can make informed
decisions about your Google+ content strategy.
All My + Statistics
• For marketers who want to understand how their content, as well
as that of their competitors, is being received on Google+.
• It’s a free service that provides you with analytics data for anyone’s
public Google+ content and profile.
• Simple to use
• The tool provides insight into:
• Total number of posts, +1s, and shares
• Most popular posts
• Social listening: See who you are sharing content from, and who shares
yours the most
• Making comparisons: How to evaluate two profiles using the same
Simply Measured’s Google+
• Free report on any Google+ brand page(Note that this service
is not available for personal Google+ pages).
• It pulls information on engagement rates, comments, keyword
analytics, and top users.
• Could not be easier to use.
• To begin, simply enter the URL of the Google + page you wish
to analyze and what you see:
• If this is the case, you can sign up for a free trial of Simply
Measured, which will generate the report for you (even for pages
with a huge number of Circles, like Cadbury).
• If your brand is in fewer than 100,000 circles, however, here is an
example of the type of information you’ll see in your report. The
following are examples of the report generated for Teavana.
• Extension for Google+ which measures the influence a given
user has on Google+.
• A user’s Clout score can range from 0 – 100, and is based on a
number of attributes, including the number of followers they
have and shares they’ve earned.
• You can also use Clout to understand how your brand’s profile
measures up in the G+ world, as well as to help you with other
content marketing responsibilities, like:
• Finding thought leaders and influencers in your field that you can
• Understanding how your page stacks up against competitors.
• Seeing how your Clout rank changes over time in response to
your content marketing efforts.
• CircleCount prides itself on helping you to better understand
Google+, and is one of the best resources around to do just
• Search your own profile on CircleCount and you will receive a
free and simple-to-use report.
• An overview screen provides general statistics about your
profile that you will find helpful, such as what your overall
rank is, what your rank is in your home country, and what your
circle rank is.
• The tool segments Google+ users into categories, such as
women in tech, top Googlers, gaming, celebrities, journalists,
etc. Each category ranks users according to their level of