2. Is a type of art that generallyinvolves movement of the body, usually rhythmic and to music, performed in many different cultures and used as a form of expression, social interaction and exercise or presented in a spiritual or performance setting.
3. Different Dances  Salsa  Rumba  Tango  Merengue  Cha- Cha
4. SALSA is a syncretic dance form with origins from the Cuban Son (circa 1920s) and Afro-Cuban dance (specifically Afro-Cuban rumba).It is generally associated with the salsa music style, although it may be danced under other types of Latin American music.
5.  Rumbais a family of percussive rhythms, song and dance that originated in Cuba as a combination of the musical traditions of Africans brought to Cuba as slaves and Spanish colonizers. The name derives from the Cuban Spanish word rumbo which means "party" or "spree"
6. Tangois considered to be the one which is closest to that originally danced in Argentina and Uruguay
7. Merengueis a style of Dominican music and dance.The dance originated from the slaves working in sugar beet fields.
8.  Cha-chaIt is danced to the music of the samename introduced by Cuban composerand violinist Enrique Jorrín in 1953.This rhythm was developed fromthedanzón by a syncopation of thefourth beat. The nameis onomatopoeic, derived from therhythm of the güiro (scraper) andthe shuffling of the dancers feet.
9. Dance Is a type of art that generally involves movement of the body.YesNo
10. Which is not belong to the group of dances? Salsa Tango Folk Reggae
11. Dance is not a means of expression, social interaction and exercise orpresented in a spiritual or performance setting. Yes No
12. It is a syncretic dance dance were originate from Afro-Cuban Rumba Salsa Tango
13. Is considered to be the one which is closest to that originally danced in Argentina and Uruguay. Reggae Tango Cha-cha Salsa
14. It is Spanish word rumbo which means "party" or "spree“. Cha-Cha Tango Rumba