B2B marketers are operating in a more complex environment than ever before. What with multiple parties involved in the purchase decision, longer and longer sales cycles, and a seemingly infinite number of media channels to choose from, marketers must make daily decisions on how to best move their prospects along the path toward becoming customers. This presentation focuses on the thorniest problems facing multi-channel B2B marketers today, and offers a variety of best practices and helpful solutions to consider drive success.
You will learn:
• How your customer’s buying process provides a roadmap for your marketing strategy.
• The best prospecting media for inquiry generation, and the media to avoid.
• B2B buying roles, and how they impact your communications.
• How to manage the complexity of multi-touch, multi-channel communications without tearing your hair out.
• 3 ways to measure multi-touch campaigns that really work.