- SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation)
- The Words that you include in your website can make or break the site.
- If you have a content rich website google will rate your site higher.
- Content must be updated on a regular basis
- Words sell (needs to be concise as you have 10 seconds to catch a visitors attention).
Writing Web Articles
- Headline Writing: essential for the customers, you want to catch their attention.
- Headline writing should have impact
- It should leave the reader wanting to find out more.
- Always use emotive language.
- Your search engine ranking all comes down to keywords.
- The popularity of your website ranking is based on keywords.
- You need to place keyowrds throughout the website for the best optimisation!
- This programme costs money!
- This is pay-per-click advertising
- CTR (click-thru-rate) is key to AdWords success.
- Competitive research is key to a good AdWords campaign.
- AdSense is a great resource for advertising your business.
- It enables you to advertise on many different websites.
- You only pay them if someone clicks on your website.
- This is ideal for anyone with a small marketing budget.
- It is extremely important to get traffic to your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisaton)
- This is a method of increasing the amount of visitors and the awareness of a website by ranking high in the search engines.
- The higher the rank of your website the more likely it will be that your site will be visited by users.
- To be on the first page of a search engine is a good result.
- Your page needs to be updated regularly for it to remain in a highly ranked position.