View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
• App Store
• Built in Dictionary
• Search the web
• iWork applications
( keynote, pages,
iPads in the ESL classroom
• iPad is a new technology that will
motivate students in class.
• Through iPads you can access
different elements: social networks,
videos, and so on. Students can
learn from different environments ,
even access the material online
and socialize in groups. This Ipad is
ideal for schools because teachers
and students safe money and
iPads in the ESL classroom
• A potential tool can be eBooks, which is useful
when teachers assign a lecture. Students do
not find reading books attractive but with the
help of technology, students may get
interested since they can access and read the
book from the place they desire.
• Later on, the teacher may give questions to
assure students read. This is also a good
source to expand the learners’ vocabulary.
Ipads in the ESL classroom
• Every person may obtain great benefits from
this remarkable device. It is a tool used to
reach and engage all students, including those
• The iPad can help students that have lack of
oral communication, even those who do not
have all the extremities since with just a touch
you can access what this device has to offer.
• Students who prefer to learn and retain more
information by observing images, graphics and
videos have a great source in their hands.
• Since the iPad is single tasking, students
will be focused on their tasks. They will pay
attention to what is given on the class
without any source of distraction.
• When teachers send or post assignments
on web pages or emails, including for
example: “take home” tests, teachers will
have the confidence students fulfilled the
job without searching any web source.
• The iPad can be a high-quality tool for students
to learn. This device has effective applications,
students can access any place. Learners do
not have to worry about carrying around a
heavy item because, its size is adjustable and
made for everyone. Students do not have to
worry about buying large and heavy books,
since they can access them online. The iPad is
an instrument through which the user can
access information and make research to
obtain more knowledge.
• Brings a battery • Does not bring
that lasts up to ten USB port.
hours. • Does not contain a
• Feature touch 9.7 webcam.
inch screen. • Price begins from
• Contains a16GB $499 and goes on,
Wi-fi model. if you want to add
• Individuals cannot
• Allows the connection
of a keyboard.
other than those from
• Storage capacities: the Apple store.
16GB 32GB, or 64GB
• The software known
as Flash does not
• People can read work in the device.
• The device can play videos, photos,
games, music, and so on.
• Individuals can keep up to date, make
notes, and even access Google maps.
• Allows us to access and view changes in