1. Fox and Heron • Cynthia Utami • Dewi Pradini • M. Akbar Yoza • Olivia Sedona XI IPA 2
2. One day,there was a fox enjoying hislunch under a big tree.The fox looked very hungry and he ate greedily.
3. When his food was nearlyfinished,suddenly a piece of bone was hooked in his throat.
4. The Fox kept trying to expel the bone in the throat. But he never succeeded
5. The fox almost cried because he was in despair. A few minutes later, he remembered his friend, a heron.
6. The wolf decided to meet the heron at her house
7. On his way to the heron’s house, the foxsuddenly saw the heron standing near a pond
8. The fox greeted the heron politely.The heron was surprised because the fox was very polite and could say good morning to her
9. The heron felt scared and then flew away because she realized that a fox is not good friend to play with
10. She still kept the distance because she stillremembered that some of her brothers were killed by the fox
11. Then he stepped forward to stand before the heron
12. Hearing what heron said, the fox was almost in despair. Finally,he decided to left the heron to ask for help to another animal. Seeing the fox’s condition, the heron suddenly took pity on him and finally she decided to help him.