How To Create An App 7 Surefire Ways To Get YouStarted In The App Business For more information, please go tohttp://www.undergroundappreneur.com/how- to-create-an-app/
If you are looking for a businessthat promises to offer huge funand huge fund in return, creatingiPhone apps would be a smartway to go. Many people havealready made millions and theynever even thought about it!To help get you started, here areseven highly doable ways tocreate an app.
1) Outsource itCome up with an idea first then hire a freelanceprogrammer. Preparing a mock up will help makethings easier. You can find a good programmer through :• oDesk.com• Elance.com• Freelancer.com• Guru.com
2) Learn to CodeYou may decide that you’d like to code your app. If you already know howto do so, awesome! If not, there are a few ways you can go about learninghow to develop iPhone apps, Android apps, or apps for other platforms.• Udemy• Lynda• Amazon Books• Stanford U• Code.org• MIT Open Courseware• Coursera• Code Academy• And much, much more!
3) Building Your Apps with App BuildersApp builders are sites that allows you to create iOS and Android apps evenwithout coding experience. It’s as simple as drag and drop so you can createbasic apps that you can submit to the App Store or Google Play. Most ofthem though come with monthly subscription and other fees sometimesrevealed as you publish (meaning late) so you should find out the charges.Examples are:• Appcod.es• CreateCoolApps.com• TheAppBuilder• iBuildApp• SeattleClouds
4) 50/50 with a ProgrammerIn this partnership, the programmer takes on the task of interpreting andpolishing your Android or iPhone app ideas while you take on the task ofmonetizing and marketing it. It’s indeed more costly compared toOutsourcing but you can guarantee that your programmer won’t disappearin the middle of the project and that your work has a safety net. You canfind a partner through:• Your social circles• Outsourcing sites• Colleges and universities• Industry events• Social sites like LinkedIn
5) Licensing the CodeBuy the source code, a list of commands that are executable into acomputer or mobile program, from a programmer and modify or ‘re-skin’ it.Add characters or levels; change backgrounds and music, etc., then republishthe app on the App Store or Google Play. Find deals through the following:• Apptopia.com• Sourcebuying.com• Sellmyapp.com• Sellmyapplication.com
6) Getting Funding for Your AppAlso called ‘crowdfunding,’ this method has becomeVery popular among app developers and publishers.This works by asking users to donate a few dollarsin return for favors – a freebie, special mention oracknowledgement, or ‘thank you’ notes. Here aresome sites you can refer to:• Kickstarter.com• Gofundme.com• Indiegogo.com
7) Buying Apps Look for a promising app with very poor market performance, contact the publisher/developer, and ask if you can buy the app. You can check out sellmyapplication.com to find apps for sale (source and license). This is method would be cheaper for you and beneficial for the developer since it still means profit.
REMARKSA lot of people there may already be figuring out how tomake an app and get rich from it. Do not expect it to happen too soon because there’s still a long way to go. There is a method for every circumstance and budget, so there’s no more excuses.You can view the complete details of creating an app at www.undergroundappreneur.com