What is acid rain
• a result of pollutants in the air
• gases and dust become acidic
• causes health problems, because those chemicals in the rain causes diseases
• caused by chemical reaction when sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide rise up in the
atmosphere and mixed together.
• Mainly caused by factories
• moderately/slightly acidic, pH 4, 5 or 6
• affect plants and animals
Acid rain is a result of pollutants, the rain is slightly acidic and taste sour, it is mainly caused by
chemical reactions when sulfer dioxide and nitrogen oxide rise up in the atmosphere and
mixed together. There are several ways to reduce it,we should not produce so much
pollutants, we should start clean it up so we won't have acid rain, use energy resources,
restore a damaged environment, and clean cars.