2. THE PROBLEMS FACE BYUNESCO TO DEVELOPEDUCATION IN NATIONS.
3. 1. No countries seriously committed to Education for all will be thwarted in their achievement because of the lack of resources. DESPITE OVERALL INCREASED INVESTMENT IN BASIC EDUCATION, LARGE FUNDING GAPS ARE STILL HINDERING PROGRESS TOWARDS THE ATTAINMENT OF THE EDUCATION FOR ALL (EFA) GOALS BY 2015.
4. Since the bulk of basic education financing comes fromdomestic resources, the strong political will of governmentsfor national resource mobilization is a critical factor.Governments are encouraged to invest 4-6 per cent of GNPand 15-20 per cent of public expenditure ineducation, depending on the country’s demographic andeconomic status.
5. 2.Many government do not give educationsufficient priority in their national knowledge The government more concentrate in other part such as economic and business rather than education field.
6. 3. Some country face economic problem. For the examples are India, Bangladesh, Africa and so on. The economic problem make the people to narrow based on education.
7. 4. Lack of education facilities. This normally happened in rural areas. The lack of facilities make the status of education drop and doesn’t growth. Normally people who live in rural areas do not have any interest in education field.