• created by Mark Harbottle, co-founder of sitepoint.com an online media
and publishing company
• website giving opportunity to private or to companies to connect with
• prize-based open design website.
• designers subscripted in from all over the world
• 50,802 designers
• $ 7,5 Millions of prize money awards
• 3 Millions of designs submitted
Problems solved For
CLIENTS SUPPLIERS OWNERS PARTNERS
Cost and Risks Low risk Image
Choice of the design
Time Recruitment Sales
Recruitment Distance workplace Asset ratio Financial
Expertise Affordability Visibility
Communication New clients
Revenue Sources From
Subscription for the Design brief
Additional promotion for the view of the
• This model is unique to the • An efﬁcient service to
web. companies and private
• Crowdsourcing can be
strong thanks to the
gathering of thousands or
millions of internet users.
• An economic business
other revenue sources:
- designers’ subscriptions
- commissions on prize
other languages less time
other industries earning money
Example of an application for an other
Here, 99designs website starts with the phrase “Need a
designer?”.When I read this question, It makes me think to
Indeed, this expertise can be proposed to companies or to
individuals who want to set up a real estate project.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.