1. Notebook Review A neat, organized, and complete interactive notebook = good grades
2. PAGE NUMBERS PAGES SHOULD BE NUMBERED FRONT AND BACK. NO BLANK PAGES. If you have blank pages, you have zeros. DO NOT RIP OUT PAGES.
3. BE CAREFUL!!!!! Don’t beat up your notebook. You may get a new one if you like. Turn in old one and start new one from page you ended. BE SURE TO TURN IN OLD ONE!!!!
4. Day 1: Create your collage Create a collage by using pictures or drawings of your favorite hobbies, people you look up too, places you have visited, things you dream of, or pictures related to the subject matter, etc. etc. Be sure to include your name tag in the collage. Your pictures must be school friendly. Laminate your collage using clear tape (I will do this for you).
5. Day 2: Page Set-up Use the Notebook Assembly Instruction page on your desk. Be very, very careful to follow directions exactly. Ask questions if you are unsure!!!! TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR NOTEBOOK AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!