1. Banking on Commerce through Chamber Automation and Area Search Engine technology. The Bank aggregates entire community businesses together online through Chambers of Commerce to grow membership and commerce. -plus- Aggregating entire communities online for Area Search Engine results also creates Real Work Experience opportunities for students. Brought to you by:
2. Every community and business today must be fully indexed for search results in order to compete. Then the Community, Chamber and the Sponsoring Bank has a powerful media to support business development for all participants.
3. It’s all About Increasing Deposit Potential <ul><li>School Districts (High Schools) </li></ul><ul><li>Chambers of Commerce </li></ul>
4. It’s all About the Community <ul><li>Donation Automation (Schools) </li></ul><ul><li>EcTownUSA.Com (Chambers) </li></ul>
5. It’s all About the Results <ul><li>Current Results </li></ul><ul><li>Bank Results </li></ul>
6. Under Promise and Over Deliver – Honestly, Chamber and Members will be Amazed! Member Dashboard Staff Dashboard
7. The following process will be followed once program to provide a Banking on Commerce program is approved by the Bank. <ul><li>Chamber Implementation Process </li></ul><ul><li>Bank pledges to implement the “Banking on Commerce” program in regions they currently serve (or chosen to serve) by the bank. </li></ul><ul><li>Calls by Chamber Nation staff will be made to those Chambers in order to secure a time to present to their board of directors. Presentation is on behalf of the bank. </li></ul><ul><li>If approved, Chamber Nation would prepare the paperwork and submit to the bank and the Chamber for their approval and signature. </li></ul><ul><li>Chamber Nation would convert Chamber’s existing website into a state-of-the-art content management system (website) which is tightly integrated with the new Banking on Commerce program and Area Search Engine powered by Google ® . </li></ul><ul><li>Chamber Nation would create the new Area Search Engine portal which will significantly showcase the Bank as the provider of this economic development program. </li></ul><ul><li>Bank’s logo and banners would appear on all business TCS websites, top of member directory, coupon search page, calendar of events, relocation page and others selected by the bank. Locations chosen will be included in contract of understanding with the Chamber. </li></ul><ul><li>Text broadcast messages sent by Chamber to all of its members will include “sponsored by ______Bank” with clickable URL to banks website. </li></ul><ul><li>Extensive data on local views, commerce data and search information will be collected by the system and made available to the Chamber and the sponsoring bank. </li></ul>Significantly better use of the bank’s community funding and contributions. The bank can monitor results and deliver a whole lot more to the Community and businesses all year-round.
8. <ul><li>Use the Bank’s Authorize.net merchant account to process new electronic payments through new website. These payments may include new member signups, member renewals, event registration and Chamber advertising sales. Of coarse the Chamber may continue to accept non-online payments. </li></ul><ul><li>The system comes with 20+ banner ad locations throughout the system without rotation. During the setup the Bank will ask to use 10 sponsor ad positions at the platinum and gold levels. The balance may sold by the Chamber for additional non-dues revenue source. </li></ul><ul><li>The system will be programmed so that chamber broadcast emails will carry a message from the bank at the bottom. For example; "Chamber automation, member websites, Area Search Engine and toll free phone support provided free of charge to you by Sample Bank“ </li></ul><ul><li>The Chamber would promise to monitor system setup and member optimization reports. Being sure that at least 75% of your membership is optimized for search. The bank will be provide the Chamber staff and members with unlimited training and support so you should have no problem meeting this request. All new members are to be optimized for search within 30 days of their join date. </li></ul><ul><li>In order to help support local education, the system is able to charge NEW MEMBERS with a one-time administrative fee of $25.00. This money is to be donated to a school of your choice, non-profit, VIRTUAL ENTERPRISE class, or paid to student(s) assigned to work with the Chamber to setup new member online advertising programs. A trained student can easily setup 1 business per 90 minutes. </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Existing members are not subject to this fee as the chamber can help get all existing members online. The EcTownUSA.Com support team the Bank has hired will be happy to educate the staff on this established and easy to follow process. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Chamber agrees to pay a nominal fee of ____cents per month per member for system hosting, maintenance, custom website updates, automation and licensing. Normally this charge would be $____ per member per month. Sample Bank has agreed to pay for the setup and take care of the balance. </li></ul>In exchange for a Bank Grant to implement a local economic development program launched by the Chamber of Commerce, the Bank will ask the Chamber to:
9. Amazing Way to Create an Advertising Media Around a Growing Chamber at “NO CHARGE” to its Members. The presentation and promotion of member’s rich media content is through state-of-the-art Chamber Website, Directory, Area Search Engine, Mobile Phone Directories, Member’s own Domain Names, Search Engines and more. The Area Search Engine is powered by Google ® and used to enhance the Chamber’s website and showcase members like its never been done before. YouTube, Google Mapping, Google Site Search, Social Media Links and Who We Do Business with Member Directory System Automated Member Mobile Phone Website Generator with Custom “.Mobi” Domain Name Member’s Video Creation and Distribution System Member’s Coupon Creator, Forward, Print and Email Distribution Member’s Camera Phone My Ad Cloud Management Member’s TCS Marketing Website and Advertising Portal Member’s Receive Automated Advertising Reports from Chamber 1 st of Each Month