To provide information and support for
practitioners and creators of on-line resources,
helping to make content accessible to people
with visual impairment.
To involve young people in using content and
resources to improve learning outcomes and
produce reports and case studies.
To involve those supporting young people with
visual impairment by providing a directory of
resources and services.
How can your learners benefit?
• Find feedback and reviews on resources.
• Involve learners in writing or recording reviews about
• A reason to use technology in all curriculum areas.
• Safe place to upload video, audio or written reviews.
• Fully moderated.
• Use Web-Sight resources (such as discussion forum).
• Potential for database of expertise via discussion forums.
• Learners can become moderators or contributors.