• An identified skills need
• Complementary delivery alongside
• Integral to their vocational learning and
• Linked to face-to-face support via
workshops , forums etc.
• Sessions facilitated
• Open and flexible – just in time learning
• Available for students and staff
• Reviewed study skills collection, current
learning materials – including hand outs
• Considered how to present the
information (normally the explanation
and meaning made in face-to-face
• Thought about pitch and tone
Possible next steps………………
• Research skills to form part of HE Tutorial
• Employability & Research packs as part
of programmes of study
• Enterprise course (with embedded
• Summer courses
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.