1. TOP 10 LEGAL MISTAKES STARTUPS MAKE Roger Royse Royse Law Firm, PC 1717 Embarcadero Road Palo Alto, CA 94303 email@example.com www.rroyselaw.com BASF Conference Skype: roger.royse Center June 14th, 2012IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with the requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication,including any attachment to this communication, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding penaltiesunder the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to any other person any transaction or matter addressed herein.
2. Use of Prior Employer’s Failure to Comply with Facilities Securities Laws 10 9Notes: Notes: 2
4. Failure to Obtain Non-Compliance WithInvention Assignments California Wage and Hour Laws 6 5Notes: Notes: 4
5. Entrenched Lack of Tax Planning Management (No vesting, buying-selling) 4 3Notes: Notes: 5
6. Lack of Corporate Not Having the Right Documentation Legal Counsel 2 1Notes: Notes: 6
8. PALO ALTO LOS ANGELES SAN FRANCISCO1717 Embarcadero Road 11150 Santa Monica Blvd., 135 Main Street, Palo Alto, CA 94303 Suite 1200 12th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90025 San Francisco, CA 94105 www.rroyselaw.com www.rogerroyse.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: roger.royse 8