2. “Dates” They met on June, 1980. They met on June 7th, 1980. They met the Monday, 7th of June in 1980. They met in 1980.
3. “Places”- She was born in Chile.- She was born in San Fernando, Chile.- He saw her at the bus station.- He saw her at the school.
4. The setting What was happening? Nature the wind was blowing the sun was shinging People people were sleeping a man was walking his dog two young women were going to work a dog was barking
5. A Story talks about:
6. A Strange Story Jorge and Jane _____(meet) at the bus station, on April 10th, 1990. She _____ (be) waiting a bus to go to Santiago, when Jorge _______ (arrive) beside her. He ____ (ask) her if she _____ (can) lend him her cell phone, but she ______(say) “no, I can’t”. He really ______ (need) to make a call, so he _____(try) to convince her by telling to Jane that she ______ (look) absolutely beautiful like a model. After that, Jane _____(lend) her cell phone to Jorge. She also ________ (think) he was very handsome. Then, Jorge ______(take) a bus and _______(disappear). She _____(be) thinking of him many days. She _______(decide) to phone to the same number he ___(do) that day trying to find him. However, Jorge _____(not) answer and she ______(hear) a terribly scary voice that said " dont call again, Jorge is died“.
7. Correct the Mistakes1.- He is born on April 10th, 1960.2.- Michael goes to Brazil.3.- They meet at the bus station.4.- Camila and Marcos get married in 1990.5.- He doesn’t think of her. 6.- At the bus station they met. 7.- They a beautiful baby had. 8.- Carmen bought a house big. 9.- Didn’t he love her. 10.- They met in Chile, Santiago.
8. Sentence Structure Subject + verb + complement/adverb Jorge arrived at home. Jorge fell in love with her. They had a big dog. They didn’t have a beautiful baby.
9. Join the verbs in present with their forms in past Meet Tried Be Wrote Write Decided Think Looked Walk Met Decide Needed Say Was/were Try Walked Need Said Look Thought