1. Knowledge Capital About Us Knowledge Capital is committed to providing an extraordinary perspective for educating the next generation of business leaders in India. Our business workshops /programs present a global perspective in a variety of formats - with each program designed to leave a lasting impact on you and your organization. We bring together the best faculty, their research and business leaders to help you to address your business challenges and dramatically improve your business performance. You will hear from some of the world-renowned speakers and business thinkers that continue to advance management science and develop cutting-edge tools and frameworks to help businesses transform their ideas into products and bring those products to market.
2. 2007 SpecialMay 2007 – The Making of India Giants Managementwith Verne Harnish ProgramsSept 2007 – Four Keys to Marketing Breakthroughswith Harry BeckwithNov 2007 – Mastering the Rockefeller Habitswith Verne Harnish 2008 Feb 2008 – Innovation & Strategy with Kaihan Krippendorff June 2008 – Winning Sales & Marketing Strategies with Jack Daly September 2008 – Global Growth Strategies with Verne Harnish2009April 2009 – Special Management Programwith Neil RackhamJune 2009 - Leading Growth in Tough Timeswith Verne HarnishSep 2009 - 36 New Strategies to dominate your businesswith Kaihan KrippendorffDec 2009 - Leading Growth in Tough Timeswith Verne Harnish 2010 Feb 2010 - Building Global Sales & Marketing Strategies with Neil Rackham May 2010 - Pricing and Strategy Summit with Hermann Simon & Kaihan Krippendorff June 2010 - Strategy & Execution with Verne Harnish Nov 2010 - The EQ Leadership Summit with Daniel Golemam Dec 2010 - Strategy & Execution with Verne Harnish
3. Read what others have said about our Programs Great speakers on board, truly “Very Well organized, powering business ideas and Good subject” stimulating knowledge. V Subramaniam, CIO, Otis Elevator Sanjeev Mohanty, Managing Director, “Great effort, Benetton India Pvt Ltd. Good show” Girish Mallpani, “Very well organized Co” CEO, Maheshwari Group Abhay Bharti, Sr Manager Marketing, Canara Bank “Well organized seminar” H S Chana, “Right from starting program CEO, Mfar Constructions mailer to follow-up to facilities “Appreciate the at the program it was organised organizing of such events” very well.” Mythreya Reddy, Sandeep Dharap, Manager Marketing & Alliances, Sr. GM – Marketing, i-flex Solutions Nirlep Appliances “Congratulations for organizing “Good Program. such a program which has even Keep it up” more relevance in times of Yuvraj Agarwal, Chief Marketing Officer, economic crisis” Laqshay R Subramanian, GM – International Business, Transasia Bio-Medicals “Excellent event” S Vishwanathan, GM Business Development, “Fantastic” HTC Global Abhay Bahugune, Brand Initiatives Manager, Madura Garments “A Great initiative taken to cover up different topics which “Good Organizing Effort. would definitely help learners to Great Initiative” gain productive knowledge.” P R Narasimha Rao, Vivek Ganjoo, MD, Alliance Consulting Sr. Manager – Marketing, Ashiana Housing & Finance
4. Jim Collins - Online Webcast 2009 Jim Collins, the #1 business thought leader of our time, anchored a four hour workshop covering his latest discoveries in studying organizations which were able to both survive and thrive in turbulent times. JIM COLLINSTom Peters - Online Webcast 2008An excellent formula for how to control the direction ofyour own industry -- "show up, control the ink, stick around,be nice.TOM PETERS David Allen - Online Webcast 2009 Getting Things Done - Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve effective results and unleash creative potential. Getting Things Done can transform the way your work and live. DAVID ALLEN We have done in-house workshops @ Wipro, Quest Global for their senior management teams. And some other exclusive sessions for ERA Members, ICFP, YEO members. We have been also marketing partners for Indiatimes Mindscape for many of their programs like: Indiatimes Strategy Summit India’s largest "Motivation & Success" ICT Conference featuring Yossi Ghinsberg | May ‘08 Knowledge Capital managed the Indiatimes Strategy Summit on being a delegate response management. "Marketing Warrior" featuring Jack Trout | Aug ‘08 TiE & ISB Connect Hyd (’07 and ’08) Indiatimes Strategy Summit on "Strategic Innovation" Knowledge Capital achieved featuring Vijay Govindarajan | Jan ‘09 a grand success of getting 600+ attendees for the program.
5. " One of my lifes great blessings has been my work with Mr. Potinii and the exceptional men and women of K Capital. They totally understand the power of knowledge to move businesses and, as important; they understand that business is about relationships, and about serving others honestly and well. My work talks about the highest standards of work, and K Capital and its people embody it. I tell anyone who asks you not only will benefit from their work, their wisdom and their services, but you will be delighted at each step along the way. " Harry Beckwith, Author, "Selling The Invisible", Strategic Director, Beckwith Partners " Knowledge Capital has a unique ability to read the pulse of India’s corporate sector and match its needs with knowledge and training from around the world. No organization I know of can marry as vast a network with leading Indian companies and " international knowledge experts.Kaihan Krippendorff,Author, "The Art of the Advantage",President, The Strategy Learning Center
6. Our Programs have positively affected many companies like yours.Here is a list of top organizations that have participated in our programs3M IndiaAbhishek Industries | Donear Industries Dr Reddys Laboratories | Jet Airways JK TechnosoftABN Amro Bank N V Dr. Batras Positive Health Clinic Kalpana IndustriesABN InvestmentsAditya Infotech | Eastern Power Distribution e-Infochips | Kalyani Sweets International Kama JewelleryAdlabs FilmsAdobe Systems | Embiometrix Emerson Network Power | Kent RO System Kirloskar Oil EnginesAdrena Healthcare Enventure Technologies KPIT Cummins InfosystemsAdvanced Enzyme TechnologiesAlletec Technologies | Erehwon Innovation Consulting Ericsson Telecommunications | Kumar Builders Kuoni IndiaArrow InternationalArvind MillsAryaOmnitalk Wireless Solutions | Essar Group Essel Propack Eureka Forbes | L & T EBG L G Electronics India Larsen & Toubro E & C divisionAshapura ExportsAtlas Brands | Eurokids International Eurolife Healthcare | Larsen & Toubro Infotech Lauren Information TechnologiesAUDITime Information Systems Everest Industries Locuz EnterpriseAurobindo PharmaAutomobile Corporation of Goa | Featherlite Office Systems Fine Jewellery | Madura Garments Mahindra & MahindraAyushakti AyurvedBajaj Hotels | Forbes Marshall Fortis Healthcare | Matrix India Merill Lynch India TechnologyBennett Coleman & Co Franklin Templeton Asset Management Micro LabsBeximco PharmaBharat Petroleum Corporation | Futuresoft Solutions G E Healthcare | Microsoft India Moser Baer IndiaBinary SystemsBiocon IndiaBirla Sun Life Securities | Galderma India GE Healthcare South Asia GE Healthcare Technology South Asia | Mudra Videotec NDTV NeilsoftBiz Os SoftwareBlue Dart Express | GE Medical Systems GE Money | Nihilent Technologies NIITBlue Star GE Money ServicingBlue Star InfotechBombay Dyeing | General Mills General Motors India | Omnitech Info Solution Otis Elevator Company India PfizerBPL MobileBritish High Commission | German Remedies GMR Group | Polaris Software Lab Prakash RetailBusiness Link Automation India Godrej & Boyce Reliance General Insurance CompanyCadence Design SystemCadence Technologies | Grasim Industries Gulbrandsen Chemicals | Reliance Industries Reliance InfrastuctureCalorx FoundationCap Gemini Consulting India | HCL Infosystem HCL Technologies | Repro India Robert Bosch IndiaCapsilon India Hewlett Packard India Roulac India Investment AdvisoryCaptronic SystemsCenturion Bank of Punjab | Hexagon Capital Advisors Hindustan Construction Co | SAP Labs India Set IndiaCharak PharmaCinecitaCitigroup Global Service Ltd | Hindustan Petroleum Corporation HSBC HSBC Mutual Fund | Sify Sify Technologies Sona Koyo Steering SystemsClient AssociatesCNBC - TV 18 | HSBC Securities and Capital Markets IBM India | SRF Suzlon EnergyCoca Cola India ICICI Bank Symantec CorporationCognizant TechnologyCommunicate2.com | ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co ICICI Prudential Asset Mgmt Co | Syntel India Tata Consultancy ServicesComputer AssociatesConcorde | IDBI IDBI Bank | Tech Mahindra The Leela KempinskiContainer Corporation of India IDBI Fortis The Leela Palace KempenskiControls & Switchegear GroupCRISIL | Indo Count Industries Indraprastha Gas | The Loot The WindsorDabur PharmaDainik BhaskarDalmia Cement (Bharat) | Indu Projects Infosys Infosys Technologies | TTK-LIG TVS Electronics TVS SonsDani FinancialDani Shares & Stocks | Ingersoll - Rand (India) Intel Technology India | Unitech Group UnitedHealth GroupDatacode India Intellisight IndiaDatamaticsDatamatics Financial Services | Intense Technologies Interra Information Technologies | VIP Industries Wipro Wipro GE HealthcareDatamatics TechnologiesDella Technica | Intouch Solutions Iridium Interactive | Wipro Infotech Wipro TechnologiesDixon Technologies India J B Chemicals Zenith ComputersDLF GroupDLF Home Developers | J K Technosoft Jaquar & Company | Zicom Electronic Security Systems
7. Key Profiles Raghoo Potinii CEO Raghoo Potinii is the founder of two entrepreneurial organizations - Egen Solutions and Knowledge capital. Raghoo is presently founder and CEO of Knowledge Capital which serves as an outsourced corporate university for Major Indian companies and hosts a faculty of well-known business experts including Verne Harnish, Neil Rackham, Harry Beckwith, Jack Daly and Kaihan Krippendorff and these programs attended by top leadership team of Wipro, TCS, Quest and many other major leading indian companies. Raghoo fosters the continuing excellence of Knowledge Capital’s vision, culture and core values. He formulates and manages knowledge Capital ’s corporate strategy, directs its management team and builds key business and strategic relationships for the company. Raghoo holds a Bachelor of Engineering from Madras University. Kavita Mistry Director - Events 10 Year’s of extensive experience in Customer Service, Sales & Marketing along with strong customer facing and administration skills. Before joining Knowledge Capital Kavita Was associated with Solutions Integrated Marketing Services, South Asia’s leading ‘full services’ provider of marketing solutions. Its portfolio includes Relationship Marketing Programs, Database Management & Marketing, Event Marketing, Promotion Strategies, Retail Solutions, and Web Strategies & Channel Marketing. Clientele: SAP, Macromedia, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Symphony, Business Objects, Siebel, Interwoven, NIIT, Indiatimes, AMFI, Seagate, Hitachi, GPTW, Intel, Madura Garments, Solidworks, ACME, CIOL, Schneider, Snickers, McAfee, Castrol, Veritas Kavita holds a B.Sc. (Chemistry) degree from Mumbai University.