Be the first to like this
The Annual 7th Pharmaceutical Regulatory Asia conference is taking place this 26-29 August 2014 at the Parkroyal on Beach Road hotel, Singapore. A must attend event if you would like to get the latest updates and best practices in the pharma regulatory landscape in Asia!
What’s New in 2014?:
• Regulator address from the Shanghai FDA and Philippines FDA
• Hear practical experience in bridging studies and waivers in Asia
• Develop a global regulatory strategy towards effective product registrations
• Get guidance and perspectives on the post approval variations of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
More case studies for you to learn from!
• Hear OTC regulatory framework and its success stories
• Innovative Fixed Dose Combination products opportunities and challenges faced
• Key strategy and considerations when developing orphan drugs in Asia
• Unravel the complex Indian regulatory environment and get generics marketing authorizations
• Clear confusion on Japan’s biosimilars regulatory landscape and know what is needed to enter Japan
• Develop a global regulatory strategy for effective product registration