2. Left or Right „Politics is POLITICS‟• Politics is a process by which groups of people make decisions, these group are know as political parties, and an individual is so far known as politician.• The term is generally applied to behavior within civil governments, but politics has been observed in all human group interactions, including corporate, academic, and religious instituti ons.• It consists of "social relations involving authority or power” and refers to the regulation of a political unit, and to the methods and tactics used to formulate and apply policy.
3. In The End…! It (Politics) is struggle for power & Position.
4. In ThisState OfAffairs One Needs The Reliable Support
5. We Step In - A Black Hole
6. Why• More than 18 proven years in publication segment.• Professionally driven company with team of ‘X’perts for each verticals• Sound Technology for support and growth• Core Functional professionals in social media for branding!• Reliability, Stability, Feasibility for everything in terms of SUPPORT
7. Sambhaav…. Now escalating towards a „BRANDIVIDUALS‟• Brandividuals meet the implicit demand of social media for communication between one person and another.• Social media platforms demand what I call a ‘first person presence’. That is because social media platforms BRANDIVIDUALS• One to One• One to Many
8. „Sambhaav‟ will…… “Many To Global”
9. Social Media for Individual Branding…!!!
10. Advantages of Social Media• Democratization of media.• Branding• Relationships and conversation.• Creativity and re-mix culture.• Embrace your passion and identity.• Community, sharing, and connecting.• Increase transparency in government and organizations.
11. Criticisms of Social Media• Lots of great content still gets overlooked. Current lack of good filters creates problems finding the best content.• Writers have problems delivering content consistently.• Mystery can produce polarization and hate.• Information overload and social networking overload.• Work/Life balance is hard to achieve.
12. Our Expertise…!Brandividuals via Social Media