2. An introduction to Simply EducationFrom humble beginnings – a basement office in Bedford to be exact –Simply Education has now grown into a £4 million turnover businessrepresenting a 37% year on year growth – an achievement of which we arevery proud. With a mission to change the perception of the supply teacher inthe school environment, the founding directors invested shrewdly not only instate of the art infrastructure and technology but also a team of highlyexperienced professionals.We have stayed small enough to care but large enough deliver and havebuilt our business on the firm foundation of our "HONESTY IS THE BESTPOLICY" commitment which we give to every school and every teacher. It isthis commitment that has engendered so much loyalty from the schools wesupply.
3. The History ofSimply EducationSimply Education Ltd launched in January 2006 with a mission tochange the face of educational recruitment. Since opening our doors wehave worked tirelessly to establish our reputation as being honest,efficient and above all a reliable supplier of quality teaching staff.But don’t just take our word for it...James Caan, from the BBC’s“Dragons Den” was so impressed with the way we do business that heinvested in Simply Education through his business HB RIDA. This isobviously a great vote of confidence and has allowed us to further investin our infrastructure and product offering to all our stakeholders –schools, teachers and staff.It may be a cliché to say that our greatest asset is our people but it’s alsotrue. Our seasoned consultants are real professionals with over half acentury of combined experience between them.We’ve never believed in a one size fits all approach which is why with us,everyone gets a tailored solution. Sharon and Adam the Directors of Simply Education with investee James Caan
4. Why ChooseSimply EducationCompliance - 100% Peace of MindEthics and compliance are as important to us as they are to you, AtSimply Education; we go far beyond the statutory compliancerequirements. Our teachers are vetted to the very highest level and aresubjected to rigorous checks before they are allowed to work. Once theyhave started work, they are continuously checked far beyond theguidelines given by the DCFs, REC and other relevant agencies. • CRB checks conducted every 2 years • CRB Portability only accepted with 12 months of CRB issue • List 99 checks conducted every 3 months • GTC checks conducted every 6 monthsElectronic Verification System (EVS)The EVS system is a bespoke system that had been developed with ChildSafeguarding in mind. We believe that transparency in our recruitmentproceduresQuality MarkWe were awarded the Quality Mark on our first anniversary of trading inMarch 2007 following a long period of consultation with the REC. TheQuality Mark is a joint venture between the DCSF and the Recruitmentand Employment Confederation to help ensure the highest standards ofcompliance are adhered to.The award of the Quality Mark is a guarantee to you of our totalcommitment and diligence in achieving the highest levels of vetting andchecking of all our supply staff. We have achieved a 100% pass rate inour audits for the last two years running – an accomplishment we areparticularly proud of.Dedicated consultantContinuity of service and trust are the key elements when dealing with asupply agency and that’s why your school will get a single point of contactfrom us throughout our partnership. By building a relationship with youthey will be able to really understand your specific needs and advise andsupport your recruitment needs whenever you call upon them.
5. Added valueWe run a variety of free seminars for our schools and teachers coveringsubjects such as age legislation, work permits; interviewing andcompliance. Just another example of how Simply Education is a partnernot just a supplierGoing the extra mileAll our teachers have access to our continuous professional developmentscheme. We are proud of our history in providing first training courses thatare available to all of our teachers with topics ranging from ‘TeamTeach’ torefresher courses covering behavioral management. The result? A betterquality teacher all the time – every time. All out teachers also have accessto on line resources to help them with lesson planning other curriculuminformation.My Simply LoginHere you’ll have access to a vacancy management system – crucial forthose urgent bookings. This will flag up your need to us and we’ll be on thecase! You’ll also be able to forward plan for issues such as maternity leaveor long-term sickness by logging your future vacancies on the system.
6. Testimonials forSimply EducationAnita Barker Head Teacher at Scott Lower School, BedfordWe have always found Simply to be an extremely helpful and professionalorganisation to work with for our supply cover. The teachers that they haveprovided have always been first-class and extremely capable. We recommendthem to any school looking for quality supply cover and excellent customerservice.Lesley a Primary Teacher in Bedford"Simply Education", simply the best agency for supply teachers!This is my fourth academic year with the agency and I have nothing but praisefor their professionalism and the amount of work they get for me. Being signedwith several agencies I can honestly say that ‘Simply’ gets me by far the mostamount of work. They are all nice people to deal with, especially Leeann andSharon who I have the most contact with. Simply also runs courses and eventsto get all the teachers on its books to meet up for both career development andsocial occasions. I would recommend any teacher to sign with them, and anyschool looking for reliable service and high quality supply teachers to give thema go.Rebecca a Primary Teacher in NorthamptonI have been working for Simply Education since September 2009. I have hadsupply work throughout the year and enjoy teaching at the varied schools inand around Northampton. Denisa, Jason and the team at the Northamptonoffice have enabled me to gain vital experience and skills. I would recommendSimply Education to any teachers who are willing and keen to work with such asupportive team.