2. Loaded on your server You install it Its your data It’s free InfiniteWP team is constantly adding new premium add ons
3. Manage: Updates Plugins and themes Install plugins and themes from 4 locations My favorites WP repository My computer URL Add favorite plugins Overwrite plugin if it already exists
4. Publish posts, pages, and links ** Search, filter, and load various types (published, pending, private, scheduled, draft, trash) Edit from within InfiniteWP Bulk add new posts, pages to multiple sites Manage comments Approve Reply within InfiniteWP and publish directly to that site Mark as spam Delete
5. Google Analytics Connect your google analytics account to see basic stats: See visit duration, unique visitors, page views, pages per visit, average visit duration, bounce rate and % of new visitors Review month by month or week by week Client branding Rebrand with your company name Hide it from your clients plugin list
6. Manage users Load all users and filter by role Change roles Delete spam users Add new user to all your sites or individual sites Change password Code snippets Run code snippets to display various data Install/clone WordPress Create a duplicate install of any website
7. Backup to repositories Amazon S3 and dropbox Other servers via FTP Restore from within InfiniteWP Client reporting ** Custom branding – upload your logo Select a specific date range for the report Add updates not performed in InfiniteWP Create a PDF to send to your client WP maintenance Remove all post revisions Remove all auto draft posts Clear spam comments Clear unnapproved comments Optimize database tables
8. Uptime monitor using uptime robot Malware scanner using SUCURI **
9. iOS App Manage your site from anywhere Developer API framework Create your own addons and sell them in their marketplace which is also being added IFTT wizzard – Iff this, then that Create your own custom automation rules ??? – who know what else they’ll come up with or what other developers will create to sell in the marketplace!