Uploading A Ppt Pdf
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Like this? Share it with your network

Share
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
1,190
On Slideshare
1,179
From Embeds
11
Number of Embeds
2

Actions

Shares
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 11

http://cowleyonline.blogspot.com 10
http://www.cowleyonline.blogspot.com 1

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Uploading a PowerPoint PDF into WebCT Julie Rorabaugh Cowley College
  • 2. Log in to WebCT
    • http://www.cowley.edu/distance/serverstatus/welcome.htm
    • Click on the flashing monitor
    • Enter your WebCT ID and password
      • Lastname Firstinitial Last 6#’s of ID
        • Example – SmithJ223344 (it IS case sensitive!)
      • Your password will be the same as your ID unless you have changed it
  • 3. My WebCT
    • Locate the course where you want to upload your PowerPoint PDF
    • Click on the course title, and enter the course
  • 4. I’ve decided to post my PowerPoint handout as a single page in the Course Content area Click on the Course Content icon
  • 5. Now click on Add page or tool
  • 6. Click on Single Page
  • 7. In the #1 text box, I typed a title for the item – Introduction PowerPoint PDF Now, I need to Browse for the file that I saved on my computer
  • 8. This is the File Browser dialog box. Since I haven’t uploaded my PDF file yet, I’ve got to Browse again!
  • 9. I’ve located my Introduction PDF in My Documents I click on it to highlight, and then click Open
  • 10. After I click Open , then I’m back to this screen! Click the Upload button. Your file is uploaded into the My-Files area in WebCT. Notice it near the top of the screen? Now click the Add selected button
  • 11. We’re finally back to this screen…and almost done! In step #3, click on the option next to “ On an Organizer Page” Also, click the radio button for Use custom icon , and then click Browse We’re going to go looking for an appropriate icon!
  • 12. Look for the file folder named New WebCT Cowley Icons
  • 13. Scroll down, and click the radio button next to StudentPresentation.jpg , and then click Add selected …we’re almost done!
  • 14. Click Add
  • 15. Success!!!!!!!!!! If you want to try it out, change to View and then click on the icon Your students will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files, but Adobe assures us that 98% of the WORLD uses the free reader If they are in the OTHER 2% have them go to- http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html