2. Title: This is Halloween
Level: 3rd cycle Primary
Art contents: Different painting techniques,
Sculptures and pictures, and expressing emotions.
English contents: Materials, Halloween
vocabulary and cultural awareness and emotions.
Objectives:- To know new painting techniques.
- To develop fine motor skills.
3. WATCH THE VIDEO
AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- WHAT HALLOWEEN CREATURES CAN YOU SEE ?
- HOW DO YOU FEEL IN HALLOWEEN?
This is Halloween
(Extract from The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton)
4. OUR SCARY WALLCHART
7. -Step 1: Make templates for the
bat shape in construction paper.
-Step 2: Make templates for
the letters in your wallchart.
-Step 3: Stick the templates
with some sticky tape.
8. - Step 4: Paint the background
black paper with an sponge and
some blue paint.
- Step 5: Do it again but with
- Step 6: Paint around the
templates with some yellow
and orange paint.
- Step 7: Finally remove the
9. OUR SCARY MONSTERS
12. RED TISSUE
AND… LET`S GO!
13. -Step 1: Design the face of your
monster on a sheet of paper.
- Step 2: Draw it on the carton again.
- Step 3: Paint your carton with
the colour you like most.
-Step 4: Cut the mouth of the monster.
- Step 5: Paint the eyes of the
monster made of egg carton.
- Step 6: Glue the eyes or any decoration
you have thought of.
-Step 7: Put some red tissue paper in the mouth of the monster
14. OUR WITCHES´ POTIONS BOOK
CARDBOARD BOX WATERCOLOUR PAINTBRUSH
17. - Step 1: Make the binding
of the book in cardboard.
-Step 2: Paint the binding with
some brown watercolour.
-Step 3: Draw the design you have
chosen with a balck felt tip pen.
18. -Step 4: Write a recipe on a computer and print it.
-Step 5: Stain the recipes with some coffee and let
19. AND… HERE YOU ARE!
YOUR WITCHES´ POTIONS BOOK!