2. Morena Tū tira mai ngā iwi Ti hia mauri ora Tā tou tā tou e Whakataka te hau ki te Tū tira mai ngā uru, iwi Whakataka te hau ki te Tā tou tā tou e tonga. Whai-a te marama- Kia mākinakina ki uta, tanga Kia mātaratara ki tai. me te aroha - e E hī ake ana te atākura ngā iwi! he tio, Ki-a ktapa-tahi, he huka, Ki-a ko-tahi rā . he hauhunga. Tā tou tā tou e. Tā - tou, tā - Ameni tou E!! Tahi, rua, toru,
3. Tuesday 5th June 2012 5.6.12Rātu 5th Pipiri 2012 R.U.N Maths Inquiry – Classroom Argument MORNING TEA TECHNOLOGY LUNCH AVAILLL Act 16 Films end but books beginning The Arts with Mrs Moore
4. Classroom Argument At Moore Intermediate we have modern spacious classes that we know our students enjoy coming to each day. The classes are all warm with good heating for in the winter. We like our classes to be places where students are challenged to learn to their full potential and achieve their best. In classes at Moore Intermediate we believe that the space and layout in the classes are vitally important. The tables and desks are set out around the room to enable enough space for floor group or class work.
5. Wednesday 6th June 2012 6.6.12Rāapa 6th Pipiri 2012 R.U.N Fitness Maths Inquiry – School argument MORNING TEA AVAILLL Act 16 Te Reo – He aha te wa? LUNCH The Arts – Our Dance Library
6. Read it – Get it Part 1 Non Fiction – Lizards S1 (4 lines maximum per section below) S2 S3 S4 P1 P2 P3 P4 Part 2 Fiction – Holes Chapter 5 P1 P2 P3 P4
7. Thursday 7th June 2012 7.6.12Rāpare 7th Pipiri 2012 R.U.N Fitness Maths MORNING TEA AVAILLL ACT 17 11.45 Hall Time - UniSoc LUNCH Inquiry Music Room
8. Friday 8th June 2012 8.6.12Rāmere 8th Piripi 2012 R.U.N Maths ASSEMBLY MORNING TEA Writing Inquiry LUNCH Inquiry Game