Be the first to like this
Benefits of lifting the existing roof:
* Maximize cubic space. Convert buildings with insufficient ceiling heights into modern high-output facilities.
* No need for relocation. An ideal solution where the economics and logistics of relocating your operations are not feasible.
* Extremely fast compared to conventional reconstruction methods.
* Eliminate the need for additional real estate. Maintain the existing footprint of your building while increasing its capacity.
* Reduced construction costs. Minimize regulations, zoning restrictions, and taxes associated with new construction.
* Minimizes disruption of your business. Downtime is significantly less as the roof can be lifted complete or in sections without completely vacating.
* Eliminate major demolition. The cost and environmental impact by utilizing the existing roof structure, framework and services is minimal.
* Create opportunities for adaptive reuse. Add a mezzanine or second floor, or convert warehouses into office or retail facilities.