Toastmasters Club VP Education - Role and Responsibility by Toastmaster Sanjiv Banerji
Vice President - Education
Officer’s Training Program
Faculty: Sanjiv Banerji
First, the Mindset…..
• Why did you take up the VP Education
• Heaven or Hell? It’s what you make of it.
• The Abundance Mentality
• The inverted pyramid – why you need to
What’s in it for you?
• Higher Self Esteem
• Higher Self Worth
• Improved Self Image
• Valuable Success Reference
• Explosive growth in confidence!
• The Online Agenda – your power tool!
If you have it, good!
If you don’t have it, get it!
• Agenda Status – your effectiveness tool
Filling up the Hall
• The Meeting Invitation – make it upbeat,
fun and interesting.
• Guest-speak: a priceless word-of-mouth
• Minutes: Your visibility tool! Keep them
hooked. Keep them coming back.
• Guest introduction.
Record it! Send it to them!
• Dale Carnegie speaks:
- Remember their Name!
- Be hearty with your greetings!
- Reply to enquiries promptly!
You lead…..They will follow
• Regular Attendance
• Clarity and neatness
• Meeting Tracker
• Club Master
• DCP Goals
• Golden Gavel
• Mentor Allocation
• Toastmasters International WebsiteLogging i
6 Weapons of Influence
• Social Proof
• Commitment and Consistency
• Mail Merge for Personalized emails
• Self Interest and the ‘You’ factor
• Your Closing Address: Move them en-
masse in the direction you want. Shine
the spotlight on your Members – other’s
will want to follow.