View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Customer Network Marketing Customer Customer Blogs CommentsCustomer Customer Company p y Forums Customer 11
RETHINK the Marketing Funnel Broadcast Customer Networks TV, radio, out-of-door Search, buzz, blogs , Direct mail, b Di t il brochure h Online O li research, user reviews h iProduct test, comparison Social networks, YouTube, local search In-store purchase Group discounts, purchase on-line/in-store/mobile Reward points “Friending” (FB, Twitter, email), customized up-selling Reviews, links, “likes,” social buzz 12
What kinds ofproducts, services,& communications… i i…will inspire advocacy incustomer networks?
• D Develop an i l innovative event marketing ti t k ti initiative• Use: ACCESS, ENGAGE, or CUSTOMIZE strategy• Choose a company: p y – beverage brand of your choice – OR, an automotive brand ,• Timing: 15 minutes
1.What is your company? (beverage or automotive)2. What is your digital innovation? ACCESS? (mobile on demand QR etc) (mobile, on-demand, QR, ENGAGE? (video, blog, games, apps, etc) Or CUSTOMIZE? (products, service, content, etc.) (p , , , )3.Who is your target audience? (be specific)4.What will your business objectives be? (lead gen, sales, sales brand image etc ) image, etc.)5.Who do you need to make your innovation y y successful? (inside or outside your business)
• D Develop an i l innovative event marketing ti t k ti g initiative• Use: CONNECT or COLLABORATE strategy• Choose a company: – Tourism board for country of your choice – OR, a bank / financial services• Timing: 15 minutes g
1.What is your company? (tourism or financial svc)2. What is your digital innovation? CONNECT? (listening, social networks, ideastorm, private community) Or COLLABORATE? (contribution, contest, open platform, etc.) l tf t )3.Who is your target audience? (be specific)4.What will your business objectives be? (lead gen, sales, brand image, etc.)5.Who5 Who do you need to make your innovation successful? (inside or outside your business)
A strategic planning processfor customer networks
1. Set objectives first Business model innovation (Cisco) Retail Behavior Web l W b sales (Kraft) (Lancôme) Brand positioning (Toyota) OBJECTIVES Market entry !! (Ford) Word-of-mouth (Doritos) Customer service (Comcast) Lead generation (IBM) Product differentiation (iPad)
2. Segmentation & Brand Positioning● Demographic● Pyschographic A “third space” p● Technology use to relax between work and home Athletic aspiration (“Just ( Just do it”) Making your business a best- run b i business
4. Execution & Skill SetsLeverage existing domains Develop new capabilities● Marketing/sales ● Digital production●I T I.T. ● Social media● Product Development ● Idea capture● Operations● Communications● Strategy & Leadership