MySQL Monitoring 101
by Ronald Bradford on Apr 22, 2009
- 20,275 views
In this presentation I’ll be discussing the following beginner points to understanding and creating monitoring. ...
In this presentation I’ll be discussing the following beginner points to understanding and creating monitoring.
* Why Monitor?
* What’s the minimum to Monitor?
* How to monitor?
* Monitoring Software Options.
* How to use the most basic of monitoring to help
* The basics of graphing results
* The rule of Everything
* The important on Application metrics and timings
For a very little investment in time, simple monitoring can be in place, and I can guarantee it will be of benefit to any system.
The basis of monitoring are metrics that combined with application measurements can provide trending insights, bottleneck understanding and provide valuable feedback about your growing site.
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views