IGNITION is the preparation necessary for a successful launch of a MySQL ecosystem for an Oracle DBA. This volume covers the preparation needed to be ready for ongoing production administration of MySQL.
* Translation – Understanding the MySQL terminology
* Installation – Knowing the options for MySQL distributions
* Protection Detail – Security of MySQL information
* The Dashboard – Understanding what to monitor in MySQL
* Mechanics – Understanding more of MySQL Internals including storage engines
* Redundancy – Maintaining multiple copies via MySQL replication
* Checklists – Double checking and cross referencing your ecosystem
NOTE: This is Volume 1 of a two part series
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.