Math Concepts: Counting, Numbers 1-10 in order, Sorting & Grouping, Measurement (shortest to tallest)
Count all of the penguins and then click on the white box to enter the number.
Move the penguins that are alike in some way into the white boxes. Then count the number of penguins in each box, click on the blue box under the white box and type in the number of penguins in the group.
Click and drag the penguins to line them up in order.
Click and drag on the penguins head to move the penguin and their number.
Look at the pattern on the left-hand side and then find which color you should use in the chart. Click on the black border of the item you want to color – this will put a box around the item. Click on the little arrow to the right of the fill bucket and choose the correct color.
1. My Penguin Math Book By: Dalaynie
2. How many penguins do you see? Count them and type the number in the boxI see 11 penguins.
3. Group the penguins that are alike in the white boxes. Count each group and type the number in the box under the group. 3 3 4
4. Line the penguins up from SHORTEST to TALLEST
5. Put the penguins in order by their number. 41 2 3 56 9 7 8 10
6. Color By Number 5 1 13 3 5 5 2 4 4 Click on the black border of the item you want to color and then click on the fill bucket and choose the color. 1. Blue 2. Orange 3. Black 4. Green 5. Red