2. What Immigration Is… Immigration-To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native. The reason why people migrate to another country might be to long term poverty. Or possibly due to Civil war. In most cases immigration is safety. In which case what they leave behind is to improve their lives and make their futures better.
3. Immigration in America. As of now our total U.S. Population is over 281 million. 2.25 million are immigrants. Ever since Christopher Columbus discovered America although not the first. He himself was an immigrant of Latin descent. From the past to the present America was and still is freedom for any and everyone.
4. What legal and illegalimmigration is.Legal immigrants today are tested and given verification cards or otherwise known as a Green Card that grants them passage to America.Illegal immigrants enter without federal consent. Thus breaking international borders and sent back to their native land.-(Carlos Mencia) says, “ Where they can try it again.”
5. Immigration on a politicalbasis.Immigration in any country can have a profound effect on any of the following statements below.Such as: Economical Social Financial
6. Advantages of immigration Advantages-make better funds, no particular strict government, come and go anytime, not having to pay certain taxes, and have a to better your way of life.
7. Disadvantages of immigration Disadvantages-having to learn a new culture/language, being ridicule, being discriminated against, racist slang.
8. Immigration on the whole Video http://reason.tv/video/show/62.html