57/D, Subhlaxmi Society,
Near Giriraj Society,
New Sama Road,
Vadodara – 390002
Gujarat State , India
Contact No. : 09426397698 (India)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Objectives :
To obtain a position of Senior Instrument & Control Technician.
To Pursue a challenging career in the field of construction, commissioning and
maintenance, so that I can utilize my knowledge and skill of instrumentation
effectively and efficiently in a practical manner in my professional approach.
Technical Qualification :
• Passed Diploma in instrumentation & Control examination (Certification
Course) from D.N. Polytechnic Institute, Gujarat, India in the year of 1992.
• Passed Instrumentation Examination from Industrial Training Institute,
Gujarat, India in the year 1988.
• Passed Apprenticeship Training N.C.T.V.T. Instrumentation from Gujarat,
India in the year 1991.
Passport Details :
• Date & Place of Birth : 12th June, 1969 at Godhra, Gujarat, India
• Passport No. : F – 7031059
• Date & Place of Issue : 10 March , 2006 at Ahmadabad
• Date of Expiry : 09 March, 2016
• ECNR : OK
HSE Training History :
1 Page of 5
• H2S/BA Awareness and Escape.
• Permit to Work System.
• Job Hazard Analyses.
• Supervision of Safety and CPR First Aid.
• Attend a Training Permit to work (PTW) by instructor ADCO, Abu Dhabi,
• Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency
Experience in Abroad:
1. Maersk Oil Qatar AS. Off-Shore, Through Kvasir International Qatar As
2. CAIRN ENERGY through Brunel Energy as Instrument Technician
3. Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician
(17th October 2009 to 16th November 2009)
WAHA Oil Company (GIALO Field) 90 day On/30 days off.
Seconded through Engineering For Technical Oil & Gas Services (ETOS) at
4. Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician
(14th February 2008 to 21st January 2009)
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC).
5 month on/1 month off.
Second through ALCON Nigeria Limited at Nigeria.
5. Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician
(26th July 2007 to 30 November 2007)
T.S.K.J., Nigeria (KBR), Bony Island, Nigeria
5 month on/1 month off.
Second through SEPAM SPECIALIST,U.K.
6. Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician
(22 July 2006 to 24th June 2007)
Eastern Bechtel, Second through UTS KENTZ, Habshan, Abu-Dhabi, UAE.
Experience in India :
1. Instrument Technician
(1st December 1995 to 4th April 2006)
Modern Petro fills, Gujarat, India
2. Instrument Technician
(5th November,1993 to 30th November 1995)
VIDEOCON NARMADA ELECTRONICS LTD., Gujarat, India
3. Instrument Technician
(23rd September 1991 to 11th December 1991)
I.C.B., Gujarat, India
2 Page of 5
4. Instrument Apprenticeship Trainee
(16th April 1990 to 15th April 1991)
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd., Baroda, Gujarat , India
5. Instrument Technician
(1st October 1988 to 14th April 1990)
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation
Second through Newton Engineering Company, Baroda, Gujarat , India.
• 16 + years cumulative experience in installation, pre – commissioning
troubleshooting and maintenance of on-shore and Oil & Gas processing
plants, petrochemicals, refinery, water treatment plants, boilers, combine
cycle power plants and multi stage flash desalination plants. Technical
background includes knowledge of all kinds of maintenance in continuous
process plants and hands on experience in calibration and all other turn
around jobs in process plants. Planning and organizing jobs with technician
in risk areas in accordance with work permit and hazardous areas safety
regulations. Loop testing, Commissioning & Witnessing of control systems.
Well-verse in P & l drawings, Relay logic, Interpret location drawings and
Hook-up drawings. Also involved in Hook-up, Pre-startup with production
• Calibration Installation, Loop checking and commissioning of Electronics &
Pneumatics Instrument. As per ISO 9002 procedure.
• Work with latest protocol and solid domain knowledge of handling
instrumentation such as : Foundation field Bus and hart communicators
(Hart 375), Instrument Loop testing, functional test, Calibration &
Commissioning Activities in process area instruments.
• Having good experience with DSC and PLC system likes a Fisher
Rosemount PROVOX PLUS – 5, HOUNEY WELL – EXPERION – PKS – 200.
CONTROLLER – C – 200, DELTA – V (PASS) EMERSON (Delta V-Processor –
8.4, Controller MD Plus), FISHER PORTER , ALLEN-BRADLY 5/25,2/16, SLC
– 150, Foxboro Controller – 400 – R, 650-R. HIMA, AC/DC Drives (ABB
• Field Instruments of hart, foundation Field bus and profibus network data
transmission Applications, Emerson.
• Working with different types of pressure & flow smart transmitter, make-
Rosemount, Micro motion, Khrone, GE panamatrics, Foxboro, bells
instrument, Honeywell. Taylor, yokogawa. Different types of level
transmitter like a DP type, Displacer type radar type, Capillary type,
Ultrasonic type, Air purge & bubbler types, make-masoneilan, yokogawa,
3 Page of 5
micro-motion, enders & Hauser, magnetron, ABB. Different types of
switches like flow, level pressure, temperature make-delta, bailey, switzer,
donfoss, Ashcroft, sor, KDG mobery, Baker CAC, Sirco, mercoid and cella.
Working with different types of final control element with smart positioned
make- fisher DVC – 6000F series, Foxboro eckaradt, Masoneilan, Mesto,
Foxboro, PMV etc. I also familiar with different types of motor operated
valve make-auma, Drehmo & rotork.
• Calibration & trouble shooting of Bentley Nevada vibration (3300),
trandmaster 2000 vibration and temperature monitoring system.
• Fire & gas system in H2S & HC detectors of general monitors, detection
instruments, sti, siegers and analytical instrument, fire detectors (UV & IR).
I also involved with HVAC system panel loop checking system
• I have knowledge of bench & field calibration by using Druck (DPI-610),
Unomate (Trx-2), Emerson source & measuring calibrator, Hart
communicator model 275,375, Ametek pressure and temperature
• Working with shut down activities like PM jobs calibration, Loop checking,
control valve overhauling & calibration and strock checking etc. Calibration
of all types of field instruments such as transmitter, I/P converter,
Thermocouple, RTD’s switches and control valves etc.
• Challenged to supervise all instrument construction, loop checks and
commissioning of plant and instructing construction activities at sites.
Accountable for conducting loop checking and commissioning of new
installations. Actively involved in calibration, installation and loop check
coordination. Planning of all related shutdown activities.
• My responsibility includes supervising, installation of instruments,
inspection of work quality and mention conformity with project standard &
• Personally involve in loop checks, function checks and field DCS-PLC for all
types of field instruments and having ability to followed layer drawings and
loop drawings, handle successfully all land of test instruments, such as
primary and secondary instrument.
• During my work experience in OKOLOMA Gas Plant, Nigeria, I had work as
Commissioning for 72 days test run.
• Also worked on fire & gas system (Dragger, Sieger,Detronics) installation,
Look Checking, Pre Commissioning, Commissioning with Hima & siemens
4 Page of 5
Safety Training :
• Fire prevention and fire frightening.
• Personal safety and social responsibilities.
• Elementary first Aid.
• Personal Survival Techniques.
• Freighting Equipment like fire extinguisher, change fire hose/Hose Reel,
Break Glass type.
• Always make sure the location of Emergency equipment such as breathing
apertures Fire Extinguisher. Safety show eye wash Function first Aid Kit,
Emergency Evacuation Rout etc., and that be sure you have been trained in
• Familiar with Breathing Apertures, like Escape Breathing Apertures Set, Self
Contained Breathing Apertures (SCBT) and fresh Air mask (Trolley type).
• I know all kind of work permit like hot work, cold work excavation and
confined space entry permit. I know hot watch and fire watch
• Environment protestation is an individual responsibility stay involved and
continue of doing good think for the environment.
I , the undersigned, hereby certify that the above given information and
particulars are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
I hope that you will consider my application and give me a chance to
serve under you.
Thanking you in anticipation for hearing kind and early response.
Thanking you ……………………
5 Page of 5