2) X was a member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in Maharastra since childhood. X was responsible for BJP's alliance with Shiv Sena. X took part in the agitation against the state of emergency imposed by the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. After unsuccessfully contesting the 1984 Lok Sabha elections, he became the president of the All India Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha in 1986 and again from 1990-92. He lost in the LS elections of 1998 and then contested successfully for Rajya Sabha. He was appaointed as Minister for Information and Broadcasting and Food Processing in the Govt. of Sri. A B Vajapayee and was later shifted to Parliamentary Affairs and Water Resources.
4) X completed his B. A. (Hons) degree from St. Stephens College, Delhi. He then studied at IMT Ghaziabad. He worked for 2 years for General Motors and then went to study at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. At present, he is a minister in govt of India. He is married to Y, daughter of Z (former CM of a state in India)
5) X was a Central Cabinet Minister during the times of Indira Gandhi who held the portfolio of Y Ministry. X is considered as the person who revolutionized Y-Dept. in South India. X changed his constituency in the 2009 LS elections and was defeated by Z by a considerable margin.
6) Narendra Nath Bhattacharya and popularly known as X, a Bengali Indian revolutionary, internationally known political theorist and activist. He was a founder of the Communist Parties in Mexico and India. He later denounced communism as exponent of the philosophy of Radical Humanism. ID X.
3) Which famous personality is the chancellor of IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology), Thiruvananthapuram ? He is also a professor to anna university and a visiting professor at JSS university mysore and many other universities.
5) He Was expelled from Ireland (Where he was studying law) in 1916. Upon returning to India, he became heavily involved in the labour movement, becoming general secretary and then president of the All-India Railwaymen's Federation and twice serving as president of the All-India Trade Union Congress. He became minister of labour and industries in 1937 for the Congress Party government formed by C.Rajagopalachari in the Madras Presidency. After India gained independence, he was first appointed high commissioner to Ceylon and then successfully ran for parliament in 1952. He was elected for 1st Lok Sabha from Pathapatnam Lok Sabha Constituency and served as minister of labour until resigning in 1954. He served successfully as governor of Uttar Pradesh (1957-1960), Kerala (1960-1965) and Mysore (1965-1967).
6) X was born in Nawalapitiya near Kandy, Sri Lanka to immigrant Keralite Nair parents. He was a member of the Congress Party. But joined the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) in 1953 with the help of M. Karunanidhi. He became a vocal Tamil and Dravidian nationalist. But he was expelled from the party. Later he became the chief minister of Tamil Nadu.