1. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)Changing the http://www.jrowntree.co.uk/id4.html Arts & civic engagement book by Julia Rowntree. BookPerformanceDespatches from the http://newpublicthinkers.org/?p=134 Pedia Press book - lots of thought of people Shelagh BookInvisible Revolution doing stuff in new ways.Institute for Futures http://www.iff.dk/creativeman/ Creative Man contains a likely scenario for the Denmark Aga BookStudies: Creative Man CreativeMan.pdf near future and a model for explaining theReport behaviour of modern man, with a focus on the increasing societal and individual need for creativity.We by Yevgeny Zamyatin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_ Inspiring sci-fi book Book (novel)Bottom of Urban Pyramid Super cheap mobile computing, micro-lending Tim Concept(BOUP) tech solutions solutions etc.Charter for Compassion http://charterforcompassion.org/ Karen Armstrongs 2008 Ted Prize. Paolo ConceptCharter for Responsible & http://prezi.com/cinarno2fmnp/otm- A charter developed by OTM (see below) and ConceptSustainable Cultural charter-for-sustainable-and- members.Mobility responsible-cultural-mobility/Common Cause: the case http://www.wwf.org.uk/ Report: NGOs. Shelagh Conceptfor working with our wwf_articles.cfm?unewsid=4224Cultural ValuesCommunity Makers Guide Open template for new community making Concept anywhere.Contested may be more Conceptuseful than consensusEndless Long Tail A way of thinking about creative content. Aga ConceptEradication of gender Conceptinequality in Sweden
2. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)Guttenberg Parenthesis http://web.mit.edu/comm-forum/ This is what we are dealing with: from oral Concept forums/gutenberg_parenthesis.html (collective, contextual, unstable, traditional) in 1600 - via print (siloed, top-down, linear) - to digital (re-mixing, re-shaping, re-contextualising, networked, distributed) in 1995.The practice of contesting What is it? ConceptAI Rewaq Art & Culture http://www.alriwaqartspace.com/ Bahrain EventExhibitionBurning Man http://www.burningman.com/ Short term pop up art festival in the desert in Event Nevada. Incredible installations!Born Into Brothels http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ A ﬁlm about the children of prostitutes in India Film Born_into_Brothels Sonagachi, Calcuttaʼs red light district.ARC www.newcientist.com/arc A new magazine for The New Scientist with Rohan Magazine essays and stories about the future.Arterial Network http://www.arterialnetwork.org/ A cross-African arts network. Africa NetworkArtplace www.artplaceamerica.org Artists in community funding programme. USA Tim NetworkArts Network Asia http://www.artsnetworkasia.org/ Grant body working across borders. Asia Network main.htmlCreative Mornings www.creativemornings.com Monthly meetings open to all. To share, to meet. NetworkCulture Action Europe http://www.cultureactioneurope.org/ Artist mobility. Bridge between civic society and Shelagh Network culture. EU Commission for advocacy.Emergent Youth Leader http://www.artsusa.org/networks/ The Americans for the Arts Emerging Leader USA Jennifer NetworkNetworks, Americans for emerging_leaders/default.asp Program works to identify and cultivate the nextthe Arts generation of arts leaders in America.Occupy Everything http://occupyeverything.org/ Quiet, slow movement contesting the status quo Shelagh Network & imagining different futures.On the Move www.on-the-move.org Cultural mobility. Network
3. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/ SoundCloud is the worldʼs leading social sound Network platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere.The Triangle Network http://www.trianglearts.org/ Triangle is an international network of artists and UK, Latin Network arts organisations that promotes dialogue, America, exchange of ideas and innovation within the Africa, contemporary visual arts. Asia.Transition Towns Network http://www.transitionnetwork.org/ Transition Networks role is to inspire, encourage, Tim Network connect, support and train communities as they self-organise around the transition model, creating initiatives that rebuild resilience and reduce CO2 emissions.Battersea Arts Centre http://www.bac.org.uk/ Using artistic practice to shape the organisation London, Shelagh Organisation & work with community. UKBlocks Recording Club http://www.blocksblocksblocks.com/ Co-operatively run record label for Canadian Toronto, Maggie Organisation music. Not losing money, unlike many labels. CanadaBrazils Ministry of http://www.cultura.gov.br/site/ Not setting cultural policy but listening to people, Tim OrganisationCulture started by an artist (Gilberto Gill).British Council http://www.britishcouncil.org/new/ OrganisationCape Farewell http://www.capefarewell.com/ Investigating human relationships to resources & UK Suzy Organisation place in the context of climate change / disruption.Clowns w/o Borders www.clownswithoutborders.com Fun for children in post-conflict areas. OrganisationCommon Cause www.valuesandframes.org Flexibility but also a fix on deep values. OrganisationDulwich Centre http://www.dulwichcentre.com.au/ Dulwich Centre is an independent centre in Adelaide, Organisation Adelaide, Australia involved in narrative Australia approaches to therapy and community work, training, publishing, supporting practitioners in different parts of the world, and co-hosting international conferences.Fetart www.fetart.org Supporting & exhibiting emerging artists France Organisation
4. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)Julies Bicycle http://www.juliesbicycle.com/ Helping arts organisations to become ecologicall UK Organisation sustainable.Kaospilots http://www.kaospilot.dk/ Social. Creative, cultural enterprise learning. Denmark OrganisationKickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/ Model for financing creative output. Aga OrganisationLiterature Across www.lit-across-frontiers.org Promoting literature in translation, organising UK OrganisationFrontiers workshops, advocating the importance of languages and translation.Mains dOeuvres http://www.mainsdoeuvres.org/ Place for artistic imagination. Paris, Organisation FranceMindapples http://mindapples.org/ Encouraging people to take better care of Organisation themselves through engagement services, and offering training to teach people how their minds work and improve their resilience and mental performance.Missions Models Money http:// Mission Models Money is a passionate network UK Organisation www.missionmodelsmoney.org.uk/ of thinkers and doers whose vision is to transform the way the arts use their resources to support the creation and experience of great art.Museum of East Anglian http://eastanglianlife.org.uk/ The Museum of East Anglian Life is based in the UK OrganisationLife (MEAL) heart of Stowmarket in Suffolk and plays an important role in the economic and social life of the community, for the town and surrounding region.New Economics http://www.neweconomics.org/ nef (the new economics foundation) is an UK OrganisationFoundation independent think-and-do tank that inspires and demonstrates real economic well-being.NYC Bike Share http://citibikenyc.com/ Launching summer 2012. USA Organisation
5. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)Open Museum http://www.leics.gov.uk/ Leicestershires Open Museum is a museum Leicesters Organisation open_museum.htm without walls that can deliver museum hire, UK collections and displays to your communities and venues. The Open Museum operates loan schemes and also facilitates community projects. We always try and tailor our services as closely as possible to our many users.Publie Net Publishing www.publie.net Literature, eBook publisher. Print on demand. France Organisation Presenting new contemporary writing.Sarai Media Centre http://www.sarai.net/ Sarai is a programme of the Centre for the Study India Organisation of Developing Societies, (CSDS) one of Indiaʼs leading research institutes with a commitment to critical and dissenting thought and a focus on critically expanding the horizons of the discourse on development, particularly with reference to South Asia. We are a coalition of researchers and practitioners with a commitment towards developing a model of research-practice that is public and creative, in which multiple voices express and render themselves in a variety of forms.El Sistema http://www.fesnojiv.gob.ve/en/ Venezualan (& increasingly global) visionary Suzy Organisation mission-and-vision.html pedagogy. Immersive classical music playing in order to enable growth & learning.The Heidelberg Project http://www.heidelberg.org/ The Heidelberg Project is art, energy, and Detroit, Tim Organisation community. Itʼs an open-air art environment in USA the heart of an urban community on Detroitʼs East Side. Tyree Guyton, founder and artistic director, uses everyday, discarded objects to create a two block area full of color, symbolism, and intrigue. Now in its 25th year, the Heidelberg Project is recognized around the world as a demonstration of the power of creativity to transform lives.
6. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)The Peoples Supermarket http:// Our vision is to create a commercially USA / UK Organisation www.thepeoplessupermarket.org/ sustainable, social enterprise that achieves its growth and proﬁtability targets whilst operating within values based on community development and cohesion. Our intent is to offer an alternative food buying network, by connecting an urban community with the local farming community.The Rebuild Founcation http://rebuild-foundation.org/ Rebuild Foundation is a not-for-proﬁt, creative Chicago, Tim Organisation engine focusing on cultural and economic USA redevelopment and affordable space initiatives in under-resourced communities.Uncivilization / Dark http://uncivilisation.co.uk/ New generation climate change initiative & Tim OrganisationMountain festival.Urbain Trop Urbain www.urbain-trop-urbain.fr About cities. They also publish city guide series. Toulouse, Organisation FranceWindow Farms http://www.windowfarms.org A vertical, hydroponic garden for growing food in Global Organisation your windows.Marcus Westbury http://www.marcuswestbury.net/ Someone to bring into the discussion. Australian Australia Daniel Person festival director.Stanislaw Lem http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanis Polish science fiction writer. Poland Person %C5%82aw_LemFestival of Transition www.festivaloftransition.net Easy template for 24 hours of trying sustainable Shelagh Project ways of living.Hackdays www.culturehackscotland.com Hackdays allow creative organisations & Rohan Project technologists to experiment & play.Happy Museums Project http:// Making museums community hubs for wellbeing UK Shelagh Project www.happymuseumproject.org/ and development.Superstruct http://archive.superstructgame.net/ A game about the future, an inspiration for Rohan Project Mission2062
7. Tag URL Context Location Contributing Type (if participant (if relevant) noted)The Sketch Book Project http://www.arthousecoop.com/ The Sketchbook Project is a worldwide creative Project projects/sketchbookproject experience. Together, thousands of regular people from around the world will form a traveling library of handmade books."Art is a verb, not a noun" Quote - Paris 2062. Quote"Thats all very well in Quote. Quotepractice, but would itwork in theory?""We dont store the stuff, Quote. Tim Quotewe grow the stuff"You can never anticipate Quote - Paris 2062. Quotewhat happened in theoryArt for Healing and RwandaReconstruction