1. Clickbank.com Affiliates Commission Junction Others Advertising Other Networks Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click Ads MSN Ads Yahoo Ads Comment On the Top Blogs In Your Industry/Category Blog Commenting Tools for Commenting Disqus23 Gravatar24 Email Newsletter Signup/Autoresponders Key ingredients Blog/RSS Feeds Main Website Links to your other social networking sites Subdomains Microsites Docstoc2 Cligs82 Clickthrough Tracking Google Knol3 Email Tracking Helium Google Analytics Hubpages4 Backtype Text/Slideshows1 Scribd.com Google Blog Search Keywords Tracking Slideshare.net5 Facebook App Google Alerts LinkedIn App Hubspot Tumblr89 Squidoo.com6 Keotag Platform Content Sharing Sites Wordpress90 Triond Blogpulse Blogs Blogger91 BlogTalkRadio7 Technorati All-In-One Google Plugin Drop.io8 Audio Sites Tweetbeep83 BlogBurst92 Tweetmic9 Tweetchat Feedburner93 Blog Promotion utterli.com10 Tweetmeme Sociable plugin Twitter Image Sharing Sites Flickr11 SlideFlickr12 Twiltert Twitter plugin Secondary Sites Kyte.com13 Twist Technorati94 Analytics Music Sharing Last.fm14 Twitter Counter Podpress Plugin Podcast Twitter Search PostLater95 Scheduled Posts Brandseye Forum Buzzmetrics Social Media Monitoring PBWiki Brandwatch Wetpaint96 Wiki Radian6 Wikihow97 Social Meter84 Wikipedia98 Scout Labs Social Media-GeneralSocial Mention Spy Swix85 Techrigy Trackur Viralheat86 Whos Talkin Truveo87 Videos Hootsuite88 Social Media Dashboards Audio Blog Talk Radio Justin TV HTML Email System Email Marketing Kyte15 Doodle Live Video Livestream PollDaddy80 Qik16 Polls/Surveys Stickam17 Poll Everywhere Tweetbrain Ustream.tv18 UserVoice81 Seesmic19 Blip.tv Dailymotion Video Live Casting 5 Minutes Google Video Howcast TubeMogul20 Revver Brightkite77 Sclipo Foursquare78 Location Sharing Vimeo Gowalla Viddler Loopt79 Veoh Yahoo Video YouTube Online Chat Tinychat21 Tokbox22 Plurk62 Eventbrite25 Tweetboard63 Events Meetup.com26 Tweetfeed64 Eventful27 Tweetlater65 Social Media Framework Upcoming.org http://www.Inemode.com Twibes66 Friendfeed28 Friendfeed Room Twitterfeed67 Promotion (Other) BusinessWire Twitterhawk68 PRNewswire Distribution Services Just Tweet It!69 PRWeb PR Tweetburner.com70 Others Avartize71 Twitter Avatars Social Media Releases Pitchengine29 Twibbon72 Pressit30 ClickableNow.com TwitBacks.com Twitter Backgrounds TwitterBacks.com TwitterImage.com Microblogs Twitterpacks73 Twitter Just Tweet It Twitter Directories Twellow Wefollow Taweet74 TweetMyEvents Twitter Events Tweetvite Twtvite Bit.ly75 Twitter Tracking Delicious31 Chat Catcher Cligs76 Faves32 Stumbleupon33 Tweetube.com Digg34 Tweetreel Twitter Video Furl35 Twitcam Mixx36 Twitvid Article Submissions Newsvine37 Propeller.com38 Social Bookmarking Sites Reddit39 Small Business Brief Sphinn40 OnlyWire41 Addthis.com "Sharing" tools for your site: Retweet button42 Sharethis Social Submit43 Sphere44 Jing49 Screencasts Screentoaster50 Teaching Go To Meeting Webinars Bebo Facebook57 Social Communities Linkedin Clearspring51 MySpace Gigya52 Others Cliqset58 Gydget53 Answerbag60 Your Own! Ning59 Pluck On Demand54 Widgets Social Q&A LinkedIn Answers Sprout55 Yahoo! Answers61 Rich Media Widgets Widgetbox56 Yourminis KnowEM45 NameCHK46 Miscellaneous Tools Ping.fm47 Posterous48
2. Notes1) Text/SlideshowsThe goal is to use "authority" websites to create compelling content that you can interlink with keyword rich pages in your site (ideally deep-linked pages vs. your home page).2) DocstocDocstoc is a user generated community for sharing professional documents.3) Google KnolA knol is an authoritative article about a specific topic.4) HubpagesHubPages is a website designed around sharing advertising revenue for high-quality, user-generated content.5) Slideshare.netUpload and share PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Adobe PDF Portfolios . Share publicly or privately. Add audio to make awebinar or embed a YouTube video.6) Squidoo.comSquidoo is a popular publishing platform and community that makes it easy for you to create "lenses" online. Lenses are pages, kind of likeflyers or signposts or overview articles, that gather everything you know about your topic of interest in one place.7) BlogTalkRadioBlogTalkRadio is a web-based platform that allows callers to host a live call-in Internet broadcast using a computer and a phone.BlogTalkRadio is entirely web-based and requires no client download.8) Drop.ioDrop.io allows consumer toeasily create custom private web addresses for exchanging and viewing photos,video, audio, documents, notes and links. Founded by entrepreneurs Sam Lessinand Darshan...9) TweetmicEasy way to record and share audio via Twitter.10) utterli.comUse this site to send and share sound clips from your mobile phone.11) FlickrFlickr is an image and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community platform. It was one of the earliest Web 2.0applications.12) SlideFlickrEmbed Flickr photos in a website.13) Kyte.comShare images and video from desktops and mobile phones.14) Last.fmLast.fm is a UK-based Internet radio and music community website, founded in 2002. It claims over 30 million active users based in morethan 200 countries.15) Kyte
3. Image and video sharing from desktops and mobile phones.16) QikQik is a little piece of software that enables you to stream videos directly from your phone to the Web. Use it to stream engaging videos toyour friends in Facebook, Twitter, etc.17) StickamStickam is a social networking website that features user-submitted pictures, audio, video, and most prominently, live video chat. It allowsusers to embed their streaming webcam.18) Ustream.tvUstream is a platform that provides live interactive video for everyone. Anyone with a camera and an Internet connection can use Ustream tobroadcast to a global audience.19) SeesmicUse this service to share videos and connect with others.20) TubeMogulTubeMogul is the first online video analytics and distribution company serving publishers large and small who need independent informationabout video performance on the Internet and automated upload capabilities.21) TinychatChat window that you can embed in any site or blog.22) TokboxTokbox is a free service that lets you talk with your friends over live video. Also send video messages by email and embed videos/chats inyour site.23) DisqusDisqus is a new, distributed comment system for blogs and websites.The comment system works hand-in-hand with a dedicated forum backend,so the conversations are never fragmented.24) GravatarGravatar (an abbreviation for globally recognized avatar) is a concept for globally-unique avatars. On Gravatar, users can register an accountbased on their email address and create a profile that shows up on various sites linked to the service.25) EventbriteEventbrite allows you to publish and promote your events.26) Meetup.comMeetup.com (also called Meetup) is an online social networking portal that facilitates offline group meetings in various localities around theworld. Meetup allows members to find and join groups.27) EventfulEventful is a web service which aims to help users search for, track, and share information about events.28) FriendfeedWith FriendFeed, you list the people you want to keep in touch with.They let us know what services they use (e.g., Flickr or Facebook orPicasa Web Albums), and you get a personalized feed of what...29) PitchengineOnline distribution and newsroom service geared to PR firms.30) Pressit
4. SMPR site.31) DeliciousThe leading web-based tool to bookmark and share web links.32) FavesFaves.com’s free website delivers recommendations personalized to each user’s topics and people of interest.33) StumbleuponStumbleUpon is an Internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a personalizedrecommendation engine that uses peer and social-networking principles.34) DiggDigg is a website made for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the Internet, by submitting links and stories, and votingand commenting on submitted links and stories35) FurlFurl is a social bookmarking site that makes it easy to save, share, and explore favorite web pages.36) MixxMixx is a social bookmarking service that helps you discover relevant content based on individual preferences.37) NewsvineNewsvine is a community-powered news website which draws original content from its users and syndicated content from mainstreamsources such as The Associated Press. Users can write articles and seed links.38) Propeller.comPropeller, previously known as Netscape.com, is a social news aggregator operated by AOL-Netscape. It is similar to Digg; users can votefor which stories are to be included on the front page and can comment on stories.39) RedditReddit is a social news website on which users can post links to content on the web. Other users may then vote the posted links up or down,causing them to appear more or less prominently.40) SphinnSphinn is a social site for search and interactive marketers. Its designed to allow you to share and discover news stories, read and take partin discussions, discover events of interest and network with others.41) OnlyWireSubmit to multiple bookmarking sites from one place.42) Retweet buttonFree "retweet" button from Tweetmeme.43) Social SubmitAll-in-one automatic submission site.44) SphereSphere is a social bookmarking service owned by AOL. Sphere connects your current articles to contextually relevant content from yourarchives as well as from blog posts, media articles, video, photos and ads from across the Web.45) KnowEMKnowEm checks the availability of your brand name, user name or vanity URL on 120 popular Social Media websites.46) NameCHK
5. Check the availability of usernames at dozens of social sites.47) Ping.fmPing.fm is a free social networking and micro-blogging web service that enables users to post to multiple social networks simultaneously. Asimiliar service is http://www.hellotxt.com.48) PosterousUpdate multiple sites by emailing content to Posterous.49) JingScreencasting software--free and paid versions.50) ScreentoasterScreentoaster is a web-based system that lets you create and share screencasts.51) ClearspringClearspring is the leading provider of cross-platform widget services52) GigyaGigya is a social marketing solutions company delivering scale and results to publishers and advertisers53) GydgetGydget provides a social marketing platform that allows music groups, sports teams, non-profits and other organizations to reach theiraudiences using widgets.54) Pluck On DemandPluck On Demand is a self-serve product that adds contextually relevant content and social media to your site, increasing pageviews anduser engagement while allowing you incremental revenue from their ad network.55) SproutSprout is a quick and easy way for anyone to build, publish and manage widgets, mini-sites, mashups, banners and more.56) WidgetboxWidgetbox enables people to find, make and distribute web widgets for blogging, social networking services, and personal websites.57) FacebookFacebook is a popular, free-access social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can joinnetworks organized by city, workplace, school and region.58) CliqsetAll-in-one social media profile that connects with a number of other sites.59) NingNing is an online platform for users to create their own social websites and social networks.60) AnswerbagAnswerbag is a collaborative online database of FAQs, where questions are asked and answered by users61) Yahoo! AnswersYahoo! Answers is a community-driven knowledge website that allows users to both submit questions to be answered and answer askedquestions from other users.62) Plurk
6. Plurk is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send updates (otherwise known as plurks) through shortmessages or links, which can be up to 140 text characters.63) TweetboardCode to embed tweets in a website or blog using a chat-like window.64) TweetfeedUse this to create a free "tweet wall" for your company, event, etc.65) TweetlaterUse Tweetlater to set up auto-follows, automatic messages and keyword alerts.66) TwibesSite to create Twitter "groups" with your own specified keywords.67) TwitterfeedFeed your blog to Twitter, Identi.ca, HelloTxt or Ping.fm.68) TwitterhawkTargeted direct Twitter messaging platform--send tweets at .05 each based on key phrases tracked.69) Just Tweet It!This is a directory of Twitter accounts by categories.70) Tweetburner.comUse Tweetburner to share shortened links via Twitter (using a service called Twurl). You can also track how many clicks your shared linksget.71) AvartizeCreate a graphic overlay for your Twitter avatar--good for promotions. 72) TwibbonCreate a graphic overlay for your Twitter avatar--good for promotions.73) TwitterpacksWiki directory of Twitter accounts by multiple categories.74) TaweetTaweet (beta) is a social calendar and event promotion application for Twitter. Taweet adds a whole new dimension to your Twitterexperience: the future. The casual format of Taweet allows users to answer one simple question, "Whats happening in the future?"...andsearch the future to see what others are doing.75) Bit.lybit.ly, a simple url shortener.76) CligsURL shortening service with built-in metrics.77) BrightkiteBrightkite is a mobile location-based social network. Brightkite enables people to connect with the communities surrounding physicallocations.
8. bloggers, podcasters, and other web-based content publishers. Services provided...94) TechnoratiTechnorati is an Internet search engine for searching blogs, competing with Google and Yahoo. As of June 2008, Technorati indexes 112.8million blogs and over 250 million pieces of tagged social media.95) PostLaterFrom one single interface, you can schedule future-dated posts on all your blogs, as well as microblogging accounts.96) WetpaintWetpaint is a free wiki hosting service (or wiki farm) founded in October 2005. All wiki URLs are a subdomain of "wetpaint.com." Wetpainttargets non-technical internet users who want to collaborate online.97) WikihowwikiHow is a wiki-based community with a database of how-to guides. All of the sites content is licensed under Creative Commons (by-nc-sa); and the site uses a modified version of MediaWik.98) WikipediaWikipedia is a free encyclopedia project operated by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, currently containing over 2.6 million articles inEnglish alone.